Buh-Bye Atogwe? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buh-Bye Atogwe?

No Berry and Thomas are the caliber of two great college players about to get a shot in the NFL. They might pan out to be as good as Reed, or they might completely bust.

Also Brandon Graham to small? Please the guy is just about 6'2" and if the perfect fit for our SOLB. Nolan will want PLAYMAKERS. You dont draft this guys because he is 3-4 inches taller.

I never said the Caliber in the NFL. In college they are both the caliber of what Reed was in College...

I agree about that. But FS is more important than OLB this year. We could pick up a good OLB in the 2nd. But not a good FS

Thomas is to small to play FS in the NFL. 185 lb and 5 10. Maybe he can tackle teddy ginn. He will be transitioned to corner wich we don't need. Berry on the other hand is the real deal.

Thomas is to small to play FS in the NFL. 185 lb and 5 10. Maybe he can tackle teddy ginn. He will be transitioned to corner wich we don't need. Berry on the other hand is the real deal.

Thomas came to the combine at 5 10 208.
compared to Wilson who is listed in ESPN as 205

Nope. Kindle, Overated, Graham is too small for Nolan's 3-4 D Witherspoon is a 4-3 OLB

GRAHAM is 6'1 1/2" and 265. Just how do you figure he's too small. Do you invent crapola as you go along?

Uhh no i go by draft history of Nolan, & bill. What OLB has parcells drafted in the 1st round being 6'1?

Like I said before, you dont draft off height.

Brandon Graham has perfect size to be a SOLB in our system. Can stop the run and be an aggressive pass rusher.

And yeah, Berry/Thomas appear to have Reed potential. I just thought you were saying they are on par with reed now lol.

Like I said before, you dont draft off height.

Brandon Graham has perfect size to be a SOLB in our system. Can stop the run and be an aggressive pass rusher.

And yeah, Berry/Thomas appear to have Reed potential. I just thought you were saying they are on par with reed now lol.

Yeah he may have perfect size, but one thing is he has never played OLB though? i think?

Yeah i can see how you misinterpeted it. & hell no Reed is the best saftey IMO ever

Thomas at 12 seems to be making a little more sense tho I'm not a fan of drating a safety in round one, specially after taking Jason Allen at 16.....I believe that we can get a good safety in round 2 or 3 but if we don't take a WR in round one then we might not be able to get our guy at 43.

Ozzy rules!!

Thomas at 12 seems to be making a little more sense tho I'm not a fan of drating a safety in round one, specially after taking Jason Allen at 16.....I believe that we can get a good safety in round 2 or 3 but if we don't take a WR in round one then we might not be able to get our guy at 43.

Ozzy rules!!

Why does everyone underestimate the importance/impact FS can have? Reed, Troy P, and Bob Sanders have all showed lately how big of an impact safeties can make. On the flip side Wilson showed us this season how important it is to not have a liability at FS. This team was an average safety away from making the playoffs last year. If Wilson was not our FS we could have easily won at least the Houston and Stealers game. 9-7 would not only have made the playoffs but keep the Jets at home. Think about that...Wilson not only kept us out of the playoffs, but allowed the Jets to make the AFC championship game.

If we pass on Thomas, if he is there. IF, on anyone who isnt Berry or Dez. Imma be pissed.

Back
Top Bottom