Building an Offensive line always starts with the center. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Building an Offensive line always starts with the center.

Hmm... maybe... but what would we talk about?
Football and hot women?

Particle physics?

The ongoing worldwide problem of hemmoroidal flareups?

I mean Ray is a pretty learned individual.......

Football and hot women?

Particle physics?

The ongoing worldwide problem of hemmoroidal flareups?

I mean Ray is a pretty learned individual.......
To hear that Ray is knowledgable about hemorrhoids does not surprise me somehow.

OK Ray... we can be friends I guess... but stick to wimmin and physics.

The more I think about it, and even though the prospect of Tua playing behind a C like Linsley is super fun to imagine because you obviously would love to have your QB have the best O-line protecting him. Does it really make much sense for us financially? Yea we'd be able to afford him but I think that money would be better used elsewhere and honestly although Karras pissed me off (I think against the Chargers), he was pretty solid overall when you consider how much we paid him.

He was likely our best olineman from games 1-16 along with Flowers maybe? If we can resign Karras for 3-7mil on a short term (2 year deal), I think that's best.

I like Creed but there are other prospects in the 2nd round that I feel would be more useful to us.

Obviously just my opinion, I'm open to hearing from someone who thinks otherwise so I can get a better sense of where we are as a fanbase collectively in the thought process for FA.

The more I think about it, and even though the prospect of Tua playing behind a C like Linsley is super fun to imagine because you obviously would love to have your QB have the best O-line protecting him. Does it really make much sense for us financially? Yea we'd be able to afford him but I think that money would be better used elsewhere and honestly although Karras pissed me off (I think against the Chargers), he was pretty solid overall when you consider how much we paid him.

He was likely our best olineman from games 1-16 along with Flowers maybe? If we can resign Karras for 3-7mil on a short term (2 year deal), I think that's best.

I like Creed but there are other prospects in the 2nd round that I feel would be more useful to us.

Obviously just my opinion, I'm open to hearing from someone who thinks otherwise so I can get a better sense of where we are as a fanbase collectively in the thought process for FA.
I would certainly not be against spending our money on a Center rather than at any other position. Getting a young, star Center at a workable rate would make sense for us. Flowers comes off the books next year and we could handle a year of paying both. Corey Lindsey clearly is a dream candidate and a guy who is young enough to be worth signing.

I would certainly not be against spending our money on a Center rather than at any other position. Getting a young, star Center at a workable rate would make sense for us. Flowers comes off the books next year and we could handle a year of paying both. Corey Lindsey clearly is a dream candidate and a guy who is young enough to be worth signing.
It's definitely a position of importance I can't argue with that. My main concern is overpaying for him when we are still a few players back from genuinely competing. That said, I'd obviously not be pissed off adding a 29 year old First Team All-Pro C unless it was a ridiculously stupid contract.

I want Miami to draft the best center with their 2nd round pick if there is someone available who will instantly upgrade the position.

Back
Top Bottom