Building for the future | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Building for the future

gunn34 said:
I hope Ricky has 4 more good years left. Wanny gave him a beating last year. Hopefully the WR corps can put up big plays and take pressure off Ricky.

Ricky needs to be closer to 330 carries. (And believe me, that's frustrating to say; I don't know how many games I was screaming at the TV, "RUN RICKY!") If he's sniffing 400 carries again, we can forget getting four good years out of him. The passing game *HAS* to take pressure off him this year, or we need to give Travis Minor more 3rd down work. Otherwise, Ricky's an Eddie George clone by 2006.

FinFan24 said:
S.Madison---Reggie Howard/Will Poole
Will Poole I think will be Madison's eventual replacement. The guy has loads of upside and potential its unbelievable we snagged him in the 4th round. It's wonderful that we got him, because I'm just not sure how long Madison has left...

man thats not as bad as everybody makes it seem, all you hear is the door of oppurtunity is closing for these guys because of their age. but wow im surprised how young our guys are especially the ofense. it is ironic our ofense will be blooming in a few years but d will be droping you just cant win.

phunwin said:
Ricky needs to be closer to 330 carries. (And believe me, that's frustrating to say; I don't know how many games I was screaming at the TV, "RUN RICKY!") If he's sniffing 400 carries again, we can forget getting four good years out of him. The passing game *HAS* to take pressure off him this year, or we need to give Travis Minor more 3rd down work. Otherwise, Ricky's an Eddie George clone by 2006.
Well said

catapano said:
man thats not as bad as everybody makes it seem, all you hear is the door of oppurtunity is closing for these guys because of their age. but wow im surprised how young our guys are especially the ofense. it is ironic our ofense will be blooming in a few years but d will be droping you just cant win.
Finz will be fine this year

Back
Top Bottom