Bul$hit!!!!!! Refs Suck!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bul$hit!!!!!! Refs Suck!!!

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I don't know about all of you, but I am getting sick of these weak a$$ penalties on roughing the QB. Zach made a hell of a play we get the INT and it's a Roughing that passer penalty. Perfect timing by Zach, no helmet to helmet!! WTF!!! (I broke my tv controller for this one!!!) REFS SUCK!!!

Why can't the INT count, and it will be 1st and 25, even though it wasn't a dirty play?

Yeah

It's time for Mr. Tagliabue to have a chat with these refs, I mean QBs should be protected but the refs shouldn't forget that they are football players also.

OK, we got that bad call back on that one. I know McGarrahan was blocked in the back ever so slightly but he lowered his shoulder and nailed the punt returner. I liked it, but then again, I'm sitting here in my Chris Chambers jersey so it's obvious who I'm pulling for.

The refs are even now on bad calls. :rolleyes:

Let's not forget that Charger DB who ripped Chambers' helmut right off and right in front of the ref who didn't call didley.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
You won 30-3 and you bitchin' about the refs?

We weren't winning 30-3 when I posted that were we?? Your Bills suck and got waxed today, just like they will next week!! GO DOLPHINS!!

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
You won 30-3 and you bitchin' about the refs?

Oh hairballed one, injustice is injustice and should not be tolerated. The officiating is criminal, and badly needs to be coorected. Incompentence is unacceptible, and the officiating has been incompentent.
:monkey: on incompetent zebra's

They seriously need to rework the thinking on protecting the QB. Obviously you want to keep the guys with the big pay checks healthy, but at the same time you don't want to jeapordize the integrity of the game. He is on the feild therefor he can be hit. This season they have called a personal foul every time the QB has taken a hit, but also got the pass off. I also don't see why this penalty would keep possesion for the QB that got hit. He is out of the play when he takes the hit, so how does the hit affect the continued play downfeild?

Originally posted by Miamian
Let's not forget that Charger DB who ripped Chambers' helmut right off and right in front of the ref who didn't call didley.

That DB was Rodney "Cheap Shot King" Harrison who's never played a clean game in his eleven year career. I really wanted to see him get lit up badly at some point in the game, but that juke Ricky put on him to get his second TD was almost as good. Harrison had the perfect bead on Ricky and then Ricky just threw a quick juke and left Harrison looking for his jock in the middle of the field! Awesome!! :D
:goof:

there is no doubt in my mind that the refs have it out for us. but i got to say it was so sweet when they called back the Ricky Td and then the next play Lucas zipped on in to Mcnight(who has been excellent)for the score! that was a huge FU to the refs.
:monkey: refs

ya no doubt that was a clean hit! The INT shouldve counted, maybe they should start putting some fines on these refs for every bad call they make after it would get reviewed by the league....that should straighten them out!

McGarrahan is running at full speed toward the receiver and 2 steps away he is pushed in the back towards the receiver... Now he is stubling forward at a high rate of speed unable to change directions in time to avoid a collsion, What would you do? You can't avoid hitting the receiver, and if you don't protect your own body you could get hurt, so what you do is duck your head and lower your shoulder to protect yourself... If McG wanted to level him harder, he certainly could have...

That being said, I think the refs still got the call wrong... There should have been a flag on the guy who pushed McGarahhan in the back for an illiegal block in the back. The ref said it himself, no flag on McG because he was pushed in the back by the defender, well hello isn't that illegal?

Come on bro, there is no way that McGarrahan didn't intentionally try to level the punt returner; he took two steps, lowered his shoulder, and leveled the dude. When he first made the hit I was thinking "Your moron, what are you doing!?" The call went our way but I promise you that if the situation had been reversed we'd all be sitting around on these boards crying about how much of an injustice it was, and how horrendous the refs (still the case) were.

Back
Top Bottom