Bul$hit!!!!!! Refs Suck!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bul$hit!!!!!! Refs Suck!!!

I think the refs all need a free pack of tampons. They are pussifying this game too much, next they are gonna say two hand tag with the QB.:rolleyes:

Sorry Exp I disagree, watch the tape, those werent just "steps" he was pushed from behind while running at top speed and was falling fowrward... Has that not ever happened to you? Can you not see that its difficult to change direction when you are stumbling to keep your feet?

Besides that, lets say that you are right, let's say he didn't try to avoid hitting him... Maybe McG was heads up enough to know he had been pushed in the back and could legitimatley run into returner without getting the flag... Im sure that is a situation that special teams has been coached to exploit.

McG could have avoided him... it was a bad call, but you are right... shouldn't there have been a illegal block in the back called?
I'll tell you what McG was trying to do... he was trying to time it perfect, and 1/2 second later and it would have been a great LEGAL hit.. and the guy would have still probably fumbled... maybe, just maybe if he wasn't given that extra push, he would have been there just a split second later, maybe enough time for the returner to get a hand on the ball first...
But really, the way it played out it was a bad call.. and i would have been very pissed if it was the other way around.

Man, that's messed up.A man shouldn't ever break the remote.You have broken bilaw number 7 of manhood.You should be punished accordingly.5 weeks of Lifetime for women.Sunday's not included, of course.(we couldn't do ya that bad):lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and the ref thing sucks too.

I agree C-84...

... I'm amazed week in week out that these guys get paid the amount of $ they get paid. They make some of the worst decisions. I'm not sure what's happened with the REFS, but they don't seem to be their usual selves.

Maybe the league is putting too much pressure on them to try and control the tempo of games? It's one thing to call a holding call or a pass interference call, but to say Zach went too far in his hit on Brees was a horrid call. What is Zach to do, drop to his knees and service the QB when he's throwing the ball? I just don't get it.

As far as the Chambers holding call, you don't call that on the goal line, both players were holding IMO, and a non-call was the correct call.

Oliver...

Originally posted by chambers84
I don't know about all of you, but I am getting sick of these weak a$$ penalties on roughing the QB. Zach made a hell of a play we get the INT and it's a Roughing that passer penalty. Perfect timing by Zach, no helmet to helmet!! WTF!!! (I broke my tv controller for this one!!!) REFS SUCK!!!

Back
Top Bottom