Bullygate - Tempest in a teapot or major ****storm brewing? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bullygate - Tempest in a teapot or major ****storm brewing?

If it were that bad things would have been dealt with by now. You don't postpone punishment for alleged abuse. You don't let players collect millions of dollars if they stepped that far outside the lines. Hell, in this day and age players are suspended for potentially breaking PED rules and having to appeal.

My guess is Ted Wells found out Jonathan Martin was being a bitch and making accusations of acts in which he was a part of for other players. That the FO didn't order any act, or have no evidence of it, that everybody here thinks was ordered because the Internet is a giant knitting circle. 3 or 4 players will have to go to foo foo sensitivity training and Martina will prob end up filing a civil suit to forward his mommy driven cash grab.

In any event this has been delayed so long it only suggest its benign.

I'm guessing there isn't anything major to report.

The fact that remaining interviews were cancelled by Wells and there have been no leaks of negative information tells me this didn't turn out to be much. As somebody mentioned earlier...we are the Dolphins, so you never know.....but that is my sense.

I suspect that Richie might have to undergo some sensitivity training and the coaching and management might have to take some "harassment free workplace" classes, but this is it.

Martin is a snake!

Goodell has definitely held off any release of information until after the Super Bowl has been played. I would guess that a couple of weeks afterwards the report will be revealed in an attempt to minimize any potential damage, however slight, to the NFL.
The media is the one licking its fat lips to jump on any negative news, especially if its the current whipping boy, the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom