Bummstedt must still be in charge | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bummstedt must still be in charge

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Guys:

Wannstedt must still be calling the
clear.gif
shots. Dumb move after dumb move smells of him. His finger prints remain all over this disaster of an off season. I think we are looking at a 5-11/6-10 season BUT at least we will be able to get Speilman and Wanny f-ing fired. These roaring idiots couldn't find thier EDITwith a funnel. I am actually starting to laugh at this franchise. The moves they have made just make you say WTF. Kinda sad that we went from having HOF people like Shula and Marino leadign us to imbeciles like Wannstedt and Speilman. If I was a Jets fan, Patsie fan or Bills fam I would literally rolling on the floor lMAO. This is downright embarassing. Wanny is still calling the shots people.

While I exhibit some similar frustrations, a lot of this drivel is inappropriate, we get the point you dont like what the front office is doing, just relax a bit-TerryTate

be happy....if he's still calling the shots and everything is as screwed up as you think....then he won't be here next year...of course, now you'll say that he wasn't fired this year so you can't be sure that he'll be fired next year...and you're right.....too bad.....I guess you'll have to be a fan of a suck-a$$ team and be embarassed by our organization for as long as he's head coach.....

OR....you could always jump ship.....

really dont over react i think this is wanne last stand i cant watch his gameday antics much longer

Originally posted by inFINSible
be happy....if he's still calling the shots and everything is as screwed up as you think....then he won't be here next year...of course, now you'll say that he wasn't fired this year so you can't be sure that he'll be fired next year...and you're right.....too bad.....I guess you'll have to be a fan of a suck-a$$ team and be embarassed by our organization for as long as he's head coach.....

Exactly....

Or maybe the people who keep suggesting anyone that criticizes the organization should jump ship should jump ship themselves, since they obviously can't understand the idea of remaining loyal despite the team doing badly.

if you guys dont like the team anymore, pleae cheer for another, just my opinion but your feelings are not supportive of MY TEAM -- Victoria

really, just go be a jets fan already. thats who most of you are anyways.:lol:

Originally posted by finfan54
really, just go be a jets fan already. thats who most of you are anyways.:lol:

Don't you EVER get tired of bashing people?

Originally posted by dolphingirl_vic
if you guys dont like the team anymore, pleae cheer for another, just my opinion but your feelings are not supportive of MY TEAM -- Victoria

Hi Victoria.:cool:

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Don't you EVER get tired of bashing people?

if any of you are feeling "bashed" by me, please let me know. Cus i dont know what Rick is talking about. as ussual.

There's a large button to your right that says "Post Reply". There you'll find a cornucopia of options. :tongue:

Hey, I just used a 5-syllable word synonymous with Thanksgiving. TV Shows for $500, Alex. :woot:

:up: That's what I've been talken about.

Why is it that whenever someone doesnt agree with the direction the team is going.. they are called Jets fans or told to switch teams?????

I was a DolFan longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg before Davey and Ricky and even Wayne H....

What these 3 "men" have done with this team is down right embaressing to us REAL FinFans............

Back
Top Bottom