Bummstedt must still be in charge | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bummstedt must still be in charge

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Or maybe the people who keep suggesting anyone that criticizes the organization should jump ship should jump ship themselves, since they obviously can't understand the idea of remaining loyal despite the team doing badly.

Rick...it's not... so much the criticism... as it is the....so much criticism... from the same ole people about the same ole thing!

Most of the level headed people on this forum realize all of these team decisions are out of our hands and like them or not we have to take them in stride.

Originally posted by themole
Most of the level headed people on this forum realize all of these team decisions are out of our hands and like them or not we have to take them in stride.

Your so right Mole... and these forums is about the only place where we can get a little satisfaction by airing our bitches and we (I) feel better when others agree......

I really enjoy coming to this site and getting the latest scoop on my favorite football team the Miami Dolphins. Nobody or nothing out there gives me more up to date and behind the scenes information on my fish then the posters on finheaven.com. I'm a frequent flyer here who visits often throughout the course of a day to see if anything new has happened. Lately things are getting a little ridiculous over here and it's making me really want to see the off season end. Am I 100% happy in what the FO has done this off season???? No I'm not, but I'm willing to ride out the remaining 5 months, I repeat 5 months for those of you who didn't get it that's 5 months that are left and see what happens. I'm already confident the fins will be improved in 2004 and hoping there starting lineup looks something like this.

QB Feeley
RB Williams
FB Konrad
WR Chambers
WR Boston
WR R. Williams
WR Thompsom
TE McMicheal
LT W. Smith (improved version)
LG J. James
C McKinney
RG Carey
RT Stuessie (fingers crossed)

Defense - Same as last season minus Marion and O-gun with Eddie Moore being a contributor on passing downs.

Now if this projection comes true does anyone really think the 2003 fins were better??????? I think not.

All I'm saying is that anyone who gets such misery from the Dolphins should think about finding another team to root for....for health reasons of course.....just trying to help.:D

Originally posted by jgarMD
Guys:

Wannstedt must still be calling the
clear.gif
shots. Dumb move after dumb move smells of him. His finger prints remain all over this disaster of an off season. I think we are looking at a 5-11/6-10 season BUT at least we will be able to get Speilman and Wanny f-ing fired. These roaring idiots couldn't find thier EDITwith a funnel. I am actually starting to laugh at this franchise. The moves they have made just make you say WTF. Kinda sad that we went from having HOF people like Shula and Marino leadign us to imbeciles like Wannstedt and Speilman. If I was a Jets fan, Patsie fan or Bills fam I would literally rolling on the floor lMAO. This is downright embarassing. Wanny is still calling the shots people.

While I exhibit some similar frustrations, a lot of this drivel is inappropriate, we get the point you dont like what the front office is doing, just relax a bit-TerryTate

I coulda swore I saw this guy as a moderator over at GreenGang, maybe I'm wrong, but he aint no dolphins fan, that's for sure.

Originally posted by inFINSible
All I'm saying is that anyone who gets such misery from the Dolphins should think about finding another team to root for....for health reasons of course.....just trying to help.:D

If people stopped rooting for teams because the team made them miserable, there would be no Jets fans.

Originally posted by Jeep
What these 3 "men" have done with this team is down right embaressing to us REAL FinFans............

Lets see...

over the past 3 seasons we are a combined 30-6, a full 4 Teams (Eagles, Pats, Pack, & Rams) in the NFL have done better over the same span.

Yep, thats really embaresing, we have really stunk up the joint, all those fans of the Cardinals, Raiders, Giants, Saints, Bears, Lions, Redskins, Chargers, Jaguars, Texans, Bengals, Browns, Jets, and Bills (etc, etc) are all really laughing their collective arses off at us, because they have all done sooo much better than Miami has recently. :rolleyes:

The problem I have with the original post is that it contains no information, nothing specific, nothing to back up the opinion given. It is just a whine session.

It adds NOTHING to the conversation.

In my opinion-

If you have nothing to say, don't.

Wannstedt must still be calling the shots. Dumb move after dumb move smells of him. His finger prints remain all over this disaster of an off season. I think we are looking at a 5-11/6-10 season BUT at least we will be able to get Speilman and Wanny f-ing fired. These roaring idiots couldn't find thier EDITwith a funnel. I am actually starting to laugh at this franchise. The moves they have made just make you say WTF. Kinda sad that we went from having HOF people like Shula and Marino leadign us to imbeciles like Wannstedt and Speilman. If I was a Jets fan, Patsie fan or Bills fam I would literally rolling on the floor lMAO. This is downright embarassing. Wanny is still calling the shots people.

Have you even been paying attention? That is either the most uninformed our outright stuipd post i've seen in a long time.

are you telling me that this is not an upgrade from last year?:

QB Feeley
RB Williams
FB Konrad
WR Chambers
WR Boston
WR R. Williams
WR Thompsom
TE McMicheal
LT W. Smith (improved version)
LG J. James
C McKinney
RG Carey
RT Stuessie (fingers crossed)

Defense - Same as last season minus Marion and O-gun with Eddie Moore being a contributor on passing downs

If you're not satisfied with that setup, maybe you should look into cheering for the jills.

Originally posted by Barbarian

Lets see...

over the past 3 seasons we are a combined 30-6, a full 4 Teams (Eagles, Pats, Pack, & Rams) in the NFL have done better over the same span.

Yep, thats really embaresing, we have really stunk up the joint, all those fans of the Cardinals, Raiders, Giants, Saints, Bears, Lions, Redskins, Chargers, Jaguars, Texans, Bengals, Browns, Jets, and Bills (etc, etc) are all really laughing their collective arses off at us, because they have all done sooo much better than Miami has recently. :rolleyes:

Barbarian...I've been trying to stress that exact point to these guys and they simply refuse to take time to ponder the point.

I would also like to add....Miami has been conducting their business like this since 1970. I've asked the discontents to stop and smell the roses.

We are the best the NFL has to offer.

We are the laughing stock because ?????? we fail to make the playoffs or win the Superbowl??? If that is the worse thing they can throw at us....we are always closer than most and I am confident we we will win another soon. Especially with the infusion of new talent we are seeing. It appears we have rebuilt and remained competitive.:D

This thread is one of the most assinine I have read on this site. And that's saying a lot.

Originally posted by Agua
This thread is one of the most assinine I have read on this site. And that's saying a lot.

Think it may be the Doldrums setting in Aqua?:lol:

Originally posted by Jeep

Your so right Mole... and these forums is about the only place where we can get a little satisfaction by airing our bitches and we (I) feel better when others agree......

And that's cool Jeep...I'm just saying I've seen the good times and I've seen what few...bad times this team has experenced.

I have confidence in the organization. Not only is it a winner....It has set the standard.

Originally posted by Muck
There's a large button to your right that says "Post Reply". There you'll find a cornucopia of options. :tongue:

Hey, I just used a 5-syllable word synonymous with Thanksgiving. TV Shows for $500, Alex. :woot:

LoL Muck said, cornucopia! :D

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom