Bummstedt must still be in charge | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bummstedt must still be in charge

Yea, we havn't had a negative season since 88 (6 - 10), every season since then we have won more than 8 games . So stop whining because we didn't win the 11 last superbowls and didn't sign TO, Moss and Manning during the offseason.
We are the best and most consistent team, and that will pay off.

Originally posted by touborg
Yea, we havn't had a negative season since 88 (6 - 10), every season since then we have won more than 8 games . So stop whining because we didn't win the 11 last superbowls and didn't sign TO, Moss and Manning during the offseason.
We are the best and most consistent team, and that will pay off.

I don't think it's whining to be unhappy that we haven't won a SB in 30 years and haven't even been to one in 20. You're right---this team has played on an above-average level for most of its existence...which is why the lack of even a SB appearance in the last 20 years is unacceptable.

I don't think it's whining to be unhappy that we haven't won a SB in 30 years and haven't even been to one in 20. You're right---this team has played on an above-average level for most of its existence...which is why the lack of even a SB appearance in the last 20 years is unacceptable.

That hardly justifies this:

Wannstedt must still be calling the shots. Dumb move after dumb move smells of him. His finger prints remain all over this disaster of an off season. I think we are looking at a 5-11/6-10 season BUT at least we will be able to get Speilman and Wanny f-ing fired. These roaring idiots couldn't find thier EDITwith a funnel. I am actually starting to laugh at this franchise. The moves they have made just make you say WTF. Kinda sad that we went from having HOF people like Shula and Marino leadign us to imbeciles like Wannstedt and Speilman. If I was a Jets fan, Patsie fan or Bills fam I would literally rolling on the floor lMAO. This is downright embarassing. Wanny is still calling the shots people.

No wonder they aren't going public about the Boston thing. If another team should get him (and they have gotten some of our potential players for good reasons we had nothing to do with), we would have 30 hatethreads going in a heartbeat.

Don't forget which team you're rooting for and whats been done so far.

Originally posted by Rick 1966

EXACTLY Nice & too the point period. It's not great to be AVG.

Back
Top Bottom