Bungles? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bungles?

BengalBrian

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

No more 'Bungle' word on your radio show, and I think you should not refer to a team that beat you as 'The Bungles' anymore...

Sorry.. I had to say something.. I am not going to rub it in anyones faces, b/c it was way to close for post game smack.. But give some respect now to a team that is deserving of it...

Great game guys!

Come on man do you think when the Fins beat the Bills twice Bills fans stop calling the Fins names.

I have no hate towards the Bengals and I actually admire their fans for putting up with the last decade's worth of crap. Even though you beat the Fins, make the playoffs and you will no longer be the Bungles

Dont worry, you guys will be able to call in and get your say.... PM outtawack311, he was the one that said "bungles"

The Bungles beat a team with a Pop Warner O-line, and needed a last-second field goal to do it...

finfanatic99 said:
You're not going to rub it in, but yet you still make this thread?

Good win, Bungles.
You dont think I could still be going on?? Well I could, but I am not going to.. But if you wanna be sore about one post, my bad.. Not trying to be a prick.. Its not like I am being a Jets fan about it.. Just saying one thing..

Geez

Last time the Bengals beat the Dolphins was tonight dude. This ain't the 70's.

It's not that I don't respect the Bengals. I like the direction they're headed. But they didn't stop a professional offense tonight. And they struggled against our defense, which was missing some of it's best players.

THAT'S what ticks me off. We were that bad on O and that limited on D. And yet we still lost on a last second FG.

BengalBrian said:
You dont think I could still be going on?? Well I could, but I am not going to.. But if you wanna be sore about one post, my bad.. Not trying to be a prick.. Its not like I am being a Jets fan about it.. Just saying one thing..

Geez

My fault, still upset about tonight. Your defense dominated our offensive throughout the whole game, and you deserve the win 100%. Good win

finfanatic99 said:
My fault, still upset about tonight. Your defense dominated our offensive throughout the whole game, and you deserve the win 100%. Good win
My bad too.. I didnt want to sound boastful, but I HAD to give just a tiny bit.. Smacking before the game is always so much more fun anyway when yer dealing with a group of good people like yourselves.. Thanks for being cool (MOST of you) while I was here.. We'll miss you over at cincybengals.com.. You had like 30-40 members join!!! :)

Now the RAVENS and the BROWNS are a different story.. I will smack them around after a win until kickoff of the following week!! :)

Good game guys. You have a very good defense and your QB should be pretty good with some more experience. It was a heck of a nail biter.

Did you see all those hardcore bengal fans out tonight? All 3 of them and the 50,000+ bandwagon fans.

j/k good game

BengalBrian said:
My bad too.. I didnt want to sound boastful, but I HAD to give just a tiny bit.. Smacking before the game is always so much more fun anyway when yer dealing with a group of good people like yourselves.. Thanks for being cool (MOST of you) while I was here.. We'll miss you over at cincybengals.com.. You had like 30-40 members join!!! :)

Now the RAVENS and the BROWNS are a different story.. I will smack them around after a win until kickoff of the following week!! :)

Dolfans are not used to losing. If you're gonna lay down any kind of smack talk, you're gonna get snapped at. ;)

We lost, Cinci won!!! everyone in the nfl will still say squish the fish and we will always say the bungles are in town!!!!

Back
Top Bottom