Bungles? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bungles?

BengalBrian said:
My bad too.. I didnt want to sound boastful, but I HAD to give just a tiny bit.. Smacking before the game is always so much more fun anyway when yer dealing with a group of good people like yourselves.. Thanks for being cool (MOST of you) while I was here.. We'll miss you over at cincybengals.com.. You had like 30-40 members join!!! :)

Now the RAVENS and the BROWNS are a different story.. I will smack them around after a win until kickoff of the following week!! :)
The positives to take from this game for the Bengals:

1. They won.
2. Their defense showed they can dominate a bad O-line
3. There linebackers can stop the run
4. The centre they picked up played fantastic. Good pick-up.
5. Palmer makes good decisions the INT was a fluke.

The negatives to take from this game for the Bengals:

1: They let us make it a game when it shouldn't have been.
2. Their offense was held in check by a very good defense, imagine what an elite defense will do.
3. The quarterback got sacked 5 times, got to protect him better.
4. Chad Johnson was one-on-one with Madison much of the game and didn't get anything done.
5. Your corners were getting dominated by the our TE when he actually got the ball.

The thing is, is that some of us Fin fans have looked down upon the rest of the league for many years now, because we feel so superior with our streak of over 500 seasons. Another thing that fuels this crappy attitude, are the bitter, old farts on the 72 team that still use that accomplishment to rub it in everyone's faces whenever they can instead of being gracious. This is a huge slice of humble pie for everyone.

BengalBrian said:
My bad too.. I didnt want to sound boastful, but I HAD to give just a tiny bit.. Smacking before the game is always so much more fun anyway when yer dealing with a group of good people like yourselves.. Thanks for being cool (MOST of you) while I was here.. We'll miss you over at cincybengals.com.. You had like 30-40 members join!!! :)

Now the RAVENS and the BROWNS are a different story.. I will smack them around after a win until kickoff of the following week!! :)
No problem man. the ben gals beat the Phins, you should be proud. You've taken licks for years, its OK to boast a bit.

Lawrence said:
The thing is, is that some of ud Fin fans have looked down upon the rest of the league for many years now, because we feel so superior with our streak of over 500 seasons. Another thing that fuels this crappy attitude, are the bitter, old farts on the 72 team that still use that accomplishment to rub it in everyone's faces whenever they can instead of being gracious. This is a huge slice of humble pie for everyone.

what a self-loathing finfan you are :roflmao:

first off i would like to state that if you don't win the SB then it is a losing season. So everyone right now has a losing team!

Back
Top Bottom