Burgess & Walker Out, Mcfadden & Russell IN | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burgess & Walker Out, Mcfadden & Russell IN

It would be kinda embarrasing to be beat by the wild cat at home. Just hoping all the practice against it will help to shut it down.

Regardless whos in, we should be able to stomp all over the raiders. Offensively, I expect us to run it down their throats and on defense, our strength is stopping the run...I believe we will do that. Also, expect tons of sacks from our defense. Exterior lineman on the raiders olline are horrible.

Outside of Joey Porter, who will be getting these "tons" of sacks? I expected Miami to run all over Seattle last week, and outside of Ricky's long run, that didnt happen. Oaklands defense is just as good as Seattle's IMO, and bigger upfront as well.

Wow, Mcfadden and Russell in??? Oh Boy, thats changes everthing now

Miami 34

Raiders 12

Earlier in this season they were playing better, it looks like they've cashed it in now. McFadden still scares me though.

just take care of the gameplan, no matter who plays ...
we must win this ,, i know everyone is on the " every game is a though one bla bla bla"
i expect this to be our second blowout (patriots first one)

RunDMC wont be that quick recovering from turf toe.., fargas will get more carries...
i think our D will fly to the ball carrier all game...
i expect channing to get 10 tackles, have back to back solid games.
he better, run D is his specialty and this is a team that will try to run on us all day

i'd love to see our run D show up like at Denver, or against the chargers.
our pass rush will help the secondary out ALOT!
randy starks will tip another ball, and it'll get picked, jamarcus might throw 3 on this defense and joey can get 3 sacks here.. good chances commming up for this record he's approaching, he needs to take advantage on a bad oline..
hopefully merling and langford can have good games too.

Outside of Joey Porter, who will be getting these "tons" of sacks? I expected Miami to run all over Seattle last week, and outside of Ricky's long run, that didnt happen. Oaklands defense is just as good as Seattle's IMO, and bigger upfront as well.

Got me thinking too... we didn't exactly run over Denver either..., this could be closer than a lot of people think...

Good news/bad news situation definitely. I hate to see Darren McFadden out there, that's for sure. But playing without Derrick Burgess and Javon Walker is probably a good thing, especially Burgess. Jamarcus Russell is kind of neutral but there is the negative that it means that we won't be getting many interceptions.

This is going to be ALL about the running game. The Dolphins have to seriously man up, crash the lanes and gang tackle, they can't afford missed tackles in this game.

I think with either of their qbs, we have a strong chance at getting a couple ints. And a couple sacks too.

We definitely can't afford missed tackles against McFadden! That would likely equal a TD every time.

Back
Top Bottom