Burned-out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burned-out

sammy2008

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's not even march and i'm already burned-out about the offseason. The free agents, the quarterback situation, the ricky saga, the T.O. drama. Is it just me?

sammy2008 said:
It's not even march and i'm already burned-out about the offseason. The free agents, the quarterback situation, the ricky saga, the T.O. drama. Is it just me?
Hang in theer bro! Next weekend you maybe all smiles!:wink:

I'm not burned out at all. This is a fairly normal offseason so far. Drama is always expected.

That's what the offseason is, a long drawn out rumor mill session of this and that. You're hear everything you want to and don't want to. Just know what to pay attention to and what to ignore and you'll be fine..

sammy2008 said:

Yep... it is just you

I am burned out with the speculation and rumours. I just want some solid stuff to come through.

eg Drew Brees finally being on the market is solid news that I really needed.

Not me....I love al the rumors and speculation....just wish we knew who are QB was going to be for next year, and the season's schedule.....it sucks not having football on Sunday. :boohoo:

sammy2008 said:
It sure beats the offseason the 'Phins had two years ago by a long shot. Plus, under Saban, at least it looks like they're headed in the right direction rather than being led by a clueless FO and coaching staff.

this is just the dead time, from the pro bowl until march 4th. we are almost there, and after the 4th it will start getting interesting. thats if free agency isnt delayed like i heard it might be. but anyways, after the 4th the draft will be soon, then camp with all the new faces, then the preseason where we see them in action, the the season...well u get the idea. not far my friends, not far.

sammy2008 said:

It's only just beginning.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom