Burned-out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burned-out

sammy2008 said:
It's not even march and i'm already burned-out about the offseason. The free agents, the quarterback situation, the ricky saga, the T.O. drama. Is it just me?
The offseason is just getting started. :wink:

RalphX19X said:
The offseason is just getting started. :wink:

Yeah, the NFL combine starts the visual fun and helps us turn the corner to the new upcoming season. Time to put some ammonia under your nose and shake out the cobwebs we rolling now.

I think this offseason is allot more fun and exciting. Last years did get me down a bit though... after all the stress of trying to sign saban :) plus he didnt have allot to work with in the draft.. not just in picks but player evaluations.. this year should be an even better year

Just think, its not too long till we will sign our qb for the future hopefully and once that happens, i know i for one will feel far more relaxed.

Nah man ... I'm not burned out at all. Up to this point in the offseason we usually have absolutely nothing to talk about until FA other than who we could get and 1,485,085 mock drafts. This year we can follow the ricky williams story, listen to every sports writer praise us, hear about all the FA that will want to play for us to make a winning run, and Saban keeps us at the edge of out seats with every move he makes. This guy is a manipulative genius ... he could say something and then two minutes later turn around and make everyone believe he didn't say it. The man straight up has the mental ability to coach like none other I've ever seen and watching him build the team in the offseason and mentor "troubled players" has ALMOST become as fun as watching the actual games. I now look foward to 12 out of 12 months of the NFL season.

Koehler13x said:
Nah man ... I'm not burned out at all. Up to this point in the offseason we usually have absolutely nothing to talk about until FA other than who we could get and 1,485,085 mock drafts. This year we can follow the ricky williams story, listen to every sports writer praise us, hear about all the FA that will want to play for us to make a winning run, and Saban keeps us at the edge of out seats with every move he makes. This guy is a manipulative genius ... he could say something and then two minutes later turn around and make everyone believe he didn't say it. The man straight up has the mental ability to coach like none other I've ever seen and watching him build the team in the offseason and mentor "troubled players" has ALMOST become as fun as watching the actual games. I now look foward to 12 out of 12 months of the NFL season.
:yeahthat:

sammy2008 said:
It's not even march and i'm already burned-out about the offseason. The free agents, the quarterback situation, the ricky saga, the T.O. drama. Is it just me?

Well, I don't know about burned out, but I'm beginning to get bummed out unless the owners and the NFLPA get off their azz and get an agreement done...

LarryFinFan said:
Well, I don't know about burned out, but I'm beginning to get bummed out unless the owners and the NFLPA get off their azz and get an agreement done...
Actually, if I recall correctly, the problem isn't between the owners and the NFLPA, but between whether there will be revenue sharing between the big-market and small-market teams. The thing that ticks me off is that the NFL pie is big enough for a certain degree of that, but it's going to be a much smaller pie with comparatively thin slices of revenue if the CBA doesn't get renewed/updated.

EBMisfit said:
Actually, if I recall correctly, the problem isn't between the owners and the NFLPA, but between whether there will be revenue sharing between the big-market and small-market teams. The thing that ticks me off is that the NFL pie is big enough for a certain degree of that, but it's going to be a much smaller pie with comparatively thin slices of revenue if the CBA doesn't get renewed/updated.

Yeah, either way...I've heard the same, but the NFL guys say that is Washington's spin on the issue and not the real issues...who knows or cares...I just wish they'd sit down and get together...the NFL system has built the game up to be "America's Sport" taking over baseball...The issue is that both sides (ok, all three sides) are greedy...

Combine is going on now, and that's very interesting. Man I am very anxious for Free Agency, so let's get it on already! Bring it!:beerbang:

It can never be too much when you are a hard core Dolphin fan and when the season is over.

There is always something going on that is worth mulling over

I love the off-season. All the rumors, the trades, the draft. It is great for me! I could never get burnt out from this, I love it.

Back
Top Bottom