Burrow to play 3rd Preseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burrow to play 3rd Preseason

Burrows stats were similar to Tuas yet the media believed Burrow was the future and Tua might need to be replaced.

I am curious if Burrow struggles if he will get the Tua treatment.

Or will his injury rightfully be used as justification?

I wish the kid well, and hope they don't Tua him. But it will say alot if he Getz the benefit of the doubt, which I believe he should just like Tua deserved

Hope Tua plays too.

“You get better at football by playing football.” - Flores

Seriously doubt we play this game to win. If Burrow starts he won't be looking at our 1st team D.

And I doubt Tua plays -- tho I'd like it if he does. But what would they do -- have him in for a series or 2?

The kid is good. I wish him nothing but the best in his recovery. He has the chance to have a bright future if injury doesn't ruin things.

Hope Tua plays too.

“You get better at football by playing football.” - Flores
i wonder if that was what the coaching staff was thinking when they played Jake Long in a 4th preseason game (I think it was Sparano but not positive). Long got hurt, and that sent his career spiraling.

Tua has shown he's ready.

Burrows stats were similar to Tuas yet the media believed Burrow was the future and Tua might need to be replaced.

I am curious if Burrow struggles if he will get the Tua treatment.

Or will his injury rightfully be used as justification?

I wish the kid well, and hope they don't Tua him. But it will say alot if he Getz the benefit of the doubt, which I believe he should just like Tua deserved
No JoeB won’t he is a poster boy for being workman-like stepping up in the pocket and taking hits apparently his stats piled up in losing efforts

Tua faced Donald and the Rams his first start - Zero consideration given to him yet he wasn’t himself

Joe And Tua’s injuries are not even on the same page and Tua worked into the line up cold no preseason and little support in the QB room period apparently and got grief for it and his stats

Media drumming up the DW gossip to get to his confidence did not seem to work

Tua is tough as nails he proves it

Any word on how long Dolphins will play their starters? I imagine we're going to see a lot of the backups to hone down the back end of the roster

i wonder if that was what the coaching staff was thinking when he played Jake Long in a 4th preseason game (I think it was Sparano but not positive). Long got hurt, and that sent his career spiraling.

Tua has shown he's ready.
Let’s just pull the outlier out every season but yes no one needs to play every quarter

These players need contact to be ready we see Guys hold out miss preseason and have soft tissue injuries all the freakin time

Dangerous choice against this defense, even if it is only the second team defense.

But Joey does need the practice and reps.

Seriously doubt we play this game to win. If Burrow starts he won't be looking at our 1st team D.

And I doubt Tua plays -- tho I'd like it if he does. But what would they do -- have him in for a series or 2?
I could see him getting a series or two. Scripted plays all of which leads him to get rid of the ball quickly to not take any hits.

Otherwise 3 weeks without game action seems like a long time.

Back
Top Bottom