Burrow to play 3rd Preseason | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burrow to play 3rd Preseason

Let’s just pull the outlier out every season but yes no one needs to play every quarter

These players need contact to be ready we see Guys hold out miss preseason and have soft tissue injuries all the freakin time
Agreed its an outlier, but we can also agree the last preseason game is for players on the bubble.

If we're starting most of our 1's they would be foolish to put Burrow out there...

If not then sure, he needs to shake the rust off...

No JoeB won’t he is a poster boy for being workman-like stepping up in the pocket and taking hits apparently his stats piled up in losing efforts

Tua faced Donald and the Rams his first start - Zero consideration given to him yet he wasn’t himself

Joe And Tua’s injuries are not even on the same page and Tua worked into the line up cold no preseason and little support in the QB room period apparently and got grief for it and his stats

Media drumming up the DW gossip to get to his confidence did not seem to work

Tua is tough as nails he proves it
Couldn't agree more

Seriously doubt we play this game to win. If Burrow starts he won't be looking at our 1st team D.

And I doubt Tua plays -- tho I'd like it if he does. But what would they do -- have him in for a series or 2?
Might not be our first team D, but itll be guys hungry to make the team

Eguvoan aint messin around

I want to see QB2 start and Q3 play the entire second half. Can afford any 1st stringers on offense or defense getting banged up heading into a big week 1 divisional battle.

Dangerous choice against this defense, even if it is only the second team defense.

But Joey does need the practice and reps.

A J Mc Carron concurs. I don't like seeing any QB getting injured. Burrow will probably end up running and we all know how that did and can work out. Bengals are a joke. They already have a decent Receiver Corps.

The fins starters should play the first half.
Who cares what the Bengals put on the field.

I could see him getting a series or two. Scripted plays all of which leads him to get rid of the ball quickly to not take any hits.

Otherwise 3 weeks without game action seems like a long time.

That is a concern of mine if starters get no play time at all.

We should have a talent advantage on them, you dont want to level the playing field by playing sloppy or needing time to get back into it at 100%. The longer you let NE feel like they have a chance, the higher the chance of a loss becomes due to the way their roster is built.

i wonder if that was what the coaching staff was thinking when they played Jake Long in a 4th preseason game (I think it was Sparano but not positive). Long got hurt, and that sent his career spiraling.

Tua has shown he's ready.
Injuries happen, it’s football. Players have career ending injuries in the regular season game one. On the opening kickoff of the season sometimes.

Injuries happen in practice too during the preseason, should they not practice till the regular season starts?

Waddle got dinged during the preseason game last week, does that mean mean he should not have gone back in?

Its a full contact, balls out sport, **** happens.

Back
Top Bottom