Bursting Playoff Bubbles. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bursting Playoff Bubbles.

man they only gave us about 1.5 seconds of thought, what a homer segment for all the guys involved. (It was pretty funny though)

NFL network is garbage. Their game broadcasts feature horrendous commentators and crappy camera angles, they have a bunch of biased and goofy 'analysts', and they feature the same 4-5 teams on every program. Don't know why anyone watches that trash.

NFL network is garbage. Their game broadcasts feature horrendous commentators and crappy camera angles, they have a bunch of biased and goofy 'analysts', and they feature the same 4-5 teams on every program. Don't know why anyone watches that trash.
i thought the fins/carolina game was done almost to perfection. i loved the angles and zooms they showed on some of the questionable calls in the endzone. i wished more games where on nfl network. The only people i really don't like are deion and jamie pukes

Well they do have a show to complete every day, gotta fill the 30 mins up with some sort of intrigue ;)

Take off the aqua colored glasses. We are a long shot to make the playoffs. Everyone keeps saying well we have a great chance if we win out yet we have three teams fighting for their playoff lives ahead of us who are as good as we are. To think we are gonna win out is absolutely a long shot. And even if we do we aren't a lock to be in the playoffs.

We have no superstars to fall back on yet. If we get behind by more than one score we are usually gonna lose (yeah I know we beat the pats that way but that won't happen often). We are what we are. If we don't make the playoffs then fine, we aren't going to the superbowl anyway. Enjoy the ride rather than dreaming about the destination. We are headed in the right direction. We WILL get there, just not this year.

PUT ON YOUR AQUA COLORED GLASSES!!!
This team can do it, we can get through this with discipline and hard work and execution. Don't get down, get up! We can do it, this team is tough. I like our chances of winning the division better than the wildcard situation. I am a homer yes, i love my team. I always have hope, and if we don't do it, i will have hope next year, and the next and the next until i am dead and gone. To me this is what being a fan is all about.
I don't care about being objective, i am purposely being SUBJECTIVE.........because i am a fan and i love my team.
Maybe i should change my name to RockyMtnHomerPhinFan - it is what it is.

they didnt even put our logo on the balloon straight. all the others were straight. dion sanders ego needs popping.... patriots are going to trip!

Take off the aqua colored glasses. We are a long shot to make the playoffs. Everyone keeps saying well we have a great chance if we win out yet we have three teams fighting for their playoff lives ahead of us who are as good as we are. To think we are gonna win out is absolutely a long shot. And even if we do we aren't a lock to be in the playoffs.

Actually we have 2 team ahead of us in the wildcard (Broncos/Ravens), either one loses, we take over one of the wildcards......and 1 team ahead of us in the division (Patriots), they lose, we take over the East.

The way you put it, it sounds like we need to overtake all three teams to get in the playoffs, which is not that case, all we need is one of those 3 teams to lose 1 game, with us winning out.

We have no superstars to fall back on yet. If we get behind by more than one score we are usually gonna lose (yeah I know we beat the pats that way but that won't happen often). We are what we are. If we don't make the playoffs then fine, we aren't going to the superbowl anyway. Enjoy the ride rather than dreaming about the destination. We are headed in the right direction. We WILL get there, just not this year.

We took the Colts to the very end, and and should have beaten them.

In SD, we were on the heals of the Chargers, and if not for having to bring in an un prepared Henne, we might have gone ahead, and maybe won.

We totally crushed the the Saints in the 1st half, and if not for some bad mistakes on our part, might have had enough to hold on for the win.

We were in shooting matches with the Jets in both games.

We beat a Bucs and Panther team after then were coming off amazing wins against good teams, and looking hot (Panthers had just beaten the Falcons, Bucs had beaten the Packers), and we beat each the folllowing week.

We have beean tested all year, every game with the exception of the 1st Bills game, was tough this year, and we failed to finish in a few, but succeeded way more, we are battle test and more, and if we were to get into the playoff.....NO TEAM WILL WANT TO PLAY US, trust me on this.

Good I want them to give us no respect that will only make our team play harder. Im with ya RockyMtn. When this team is in the playoffs those chumps will be eating crow once again.

What was with the Colts-Jags coverage?!

They skipped whole drives to do studio analysis and replays! There were times where they cut to the sideline reporter, and you could see the game happening in the background, but then they would go back to the studio for more discussion.

That was shockingly bad.

we do have a great chance if we win out. we still have a chance if we lose one. Miami is in a pretty damn good situation, seeing as how bad they started the season. Your attitude is pretty piss poor.

Back
Top Bottom