Bursting Playoff Bubbles. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bursting Playoff Bubbles.

Good I want them to give us no respect that will only make our team play harder.

If the team plays harder or softer depending on the amount of perceived respect they're getting at the time, then we have a problem.

What was with the Colts-Jags coverage?!

They skipped whole drives to do studio analysis and replays! There were times where they cut to the sideline reporter, and you could see the game happening in the background, but then they would go back to the studio for more discussion.

That was shockingly bad.

Were you watching it online? That's how they do the online version. If you have NFLN, they want you watching on TV -- presumably for the advertisers' benefit, although I don't think it makes much sense. I doubt anyone would watch online if they could see it on TV instead, even if both showed the full game.

Deion is from my hometown and is one of the biggest Dolphin haters on the planet!

i thought the fins/carolina game was done almost to perfection. i loved the angles and zooms they showed on some of the questionable calls in the endzone. i wished more games where on nfl network. The only people i really don't like are deion and jamie pukes

serioursly?? the commentators were horrible. everytime ricky williams had a big run, one of them kept saying "ricky needs to run like he did when he was in new orleans". WTF??? did ricky williams lead the league in rushing as a saint??? no, he was a dolphin. he should be running like he did we we first got him as a dolphin not as a saint.

Last year we were a longshot at making the playoffs even though we controlled our destiny and look what happened. I'm going game-by-game and couldn't be more pumped for the big test this sunday.

Take off the aqua colored glasses. We are a long shot to make the playoffs. Everyone keeps saying well we have a great chance if we win out yet we have three teams fighting for their playoff lives ahead of us who are as good as we are. To think we are gonna win out is absolutely a long shot. And even if we do we aren't a lock to be in the playoffs.

if we're a long shot, who is NOT a long shot? Denver has 1 game on us, ok you want to not call them a long shot...

besides them we are tied with 2 other teams at 7-6 for the last spot, one we have the tiebreaker, the other we dont, we play 3 teams with a losing record including 2 in Miami, we have won 2 in a row against 2 other playoff competitors, we haven't lost in December in 2 years, our QB is improving every week since this is his first year starting, same with our CBs improving with each week, we have a strong O-line and run game for December football when teams get physically tired, we're 1 game behind our Division leader who is collapsing and can't win on the road yet has 2 more road games to end the season

why are we a long shot?

I understand Houston, Pitt, Tennessee, Jax now, those teams are LONGSHOTS, we're right in the mix

I don't blame them at all for calling us a long shot because well... we are. The problem I have with Sanders is he seemingly relishes the chance to cut the Fins down. Watch his body language as he popped that balloon, he absolutely f*cking loved it! He was also clearly annoyed by the Colts victory and their chance to finish off what his beloved Patsies couldn't two years ago. I really don't give a sh*t about 17-0 or any of that crap. If we are eliminated from playoff contention, I'll be pulling hard for Indy to do the 19-0 thing so that clowns like Sanders and all of the annoying chowds can choke on it :)

I laughed really hard when Deon called the Jets balloon 'Rex Ryan' and cried when it was popped. lol

He kept saying, in a whiny voice, "Please don't pop Rex Ryan, please don't pop Rex Ryan!"

Our only realistic chance of making playoffs would be to win out and even then we'd need a BAL loss (which @PIT would be our only hope or they're winning out imo). So while we're still alive in the playoff race, it's an extremely tough road ahead. Perhaps even harder that last year...

Back
Top Bottom