bush 2013! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bush 2013!

Worst rated o-line, and Reggie almost gets 1000 yards. Improve the o-line, Reggie will be a top 3 rb. We need to resign him.

I'd like more bush in 2013. however, i prefer mine trimmed not shaven.

Shaven is the latest trend, C'mon Wild Bill get with the times. LOL.

After being married for close to 13 years I'll take it anyway I can get it.

Shaven is the latest trend, C'mon Wild Bill get with the times. LOL.

After being married for close to 13 years I'll take it anyway I can get it.
meh, something about a woman who isn't ashamed of her womanhood.

Are we trying to improve the team or stubbornly make a point? After attending the Buffalo game it's inconceivable to me that the most dangerous player on that field is the one we're content to let get away.

Tannehill actually contributed to the false sense of security in letting Reggie walk. A week later Reggie was 4 yards clear for a long touchdown reception against New England yet Tannehill missed him badly. All the Reggie knockers would have to gulp at the image of that burst touchdown, one of the signature plays of the season. Instead, they can spotlight the botched exchange at the goal line.

This type of move is classic Jeff Ireland. He wants to make a point that he doesn't overpay, and he found a reasonable alternative cheaply in the 4th round. Well isn't that swell. So the conclusion is to make an assumption that Bush isn't needed, that one is better than two, that all your plans will unfold exactly as diagrammed. After all, that's certainly been the case during all the 7-9 seasons. The points and problematic matchups will stem elsewhere on our roster.

Ireland's thesis is very similar mentality to all the posters who knocked Reggie as a Saint and didn't want him here. They are determined to let him go, as if somehow that makes their old opinion of him less inaccurate than it was.

Why swing and miss once, when I can do it twice?

Shaven is ridiculous, BTW. For all the talk about bad fashion and hairstyles and clothing in the '70s and '80s, this era will eventually, and appropriately, be mocked for -- among other things -- tramp stamps, no hair where it's supposed to be, and pants drooping below the butt crack. It's always hilarious when people want to believe their era has no flaws. My generation tried to pretend the same thing.

no hair where it's supposed to be

My generation has many faults that you could have used to make your point, and instead you chose to list one of the few things we have done right :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
My generation has many faults that you could have used to make your point, and instead you chose to list one of the few things we have done right :lol:
EVERYONE thinks at the time thier hairstyles were rocking, then years later everyone hates thier yearbook photos.

the dolphins must resign reggie even if it means putting the franchise tag on him...lamar miller is going to be a good running back maybe even great one day but not anytime soon reggie is a playmaker and jeff ireland talks about aquiring drafting playmakers on offense hey jeff you have one bigtime playmaker on the team already his name is reggie bush call the joe rose show on wqam or sid on 640am in miami and get out the word we want reggie bush in a dolphins uniform in 2013 thoughts?

100% agree. And don't forget (what if we lose Miller to a torn ACL or some other injury) who would we have to take the torch? Bush or Thomas? I think any sane person knows the answer to that is Bush and Miller splitting the load is the explosive way to go. The cheapies with the "he better come cheap" mental malfunction must waketh uppeth frometh thereth slumbereths lol ;)

He had an awful year and isn't getting any younger. Why keep him? Even for free.

AWFUL YEAR.come on man the O line was a mess for most of the season and we had no WR teams had to game plan around.8 in the box was the norm and Bush still rushed for almost 1,000 yards.is he the best RB in the league ,i think not but he is our best O weapon.and would prob still b next year.now if he is asking for a major pay day then you let him walk.if he does not you bring him back

Back
Top Bottom