Bush and Henne | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush and Henne

Bush and Henne sounds like a typical BobDole Friday night.

It seems to me but Reggie Bush is bringing a real confidence to this team, sort of a swagger. Hopefully they can back it up on the field

Of Course :rolleyes2:.......

Try being positive for your team for a change.....never know, you might actually like it

I could care less about players feeling good before we even play a game. Im sure if u went around the league the players from all teams feel their team will step up. Excuse me if Im a results oriented guy.
Back to back 7-9 does not inspire me , sorry bout that. Four years in and our line looks worse than the first year. when this team shows me somthing in some real games then I will feel positive. Hell Rex Grossman predicted playoffs for his skins , doesnt mean a damn thing unless they do it. Joe namath is remembered for predicting victory which portrays him as confident. If they had lost it would have just been talk

Talk is cheap but they are saying the right things. Now just back it up.

Id say our line is as good as ever. Im not sold on Columbo, but i have a feeling their going to end up playing good ball once Jake gets back.

I agree there is something different about how these guys are acting this yr.....it's like they know how much better they are compared to last yr and can't wait to show us and the league......

I could care less about players feeling good before we even play a game. Im sure if u went around the league the players from all teams feel their team will step up. Excuse me if Im a results oriented guy.
Back to back 7-9 does not inspire me , sorry bout that. Four years in and our line looks worse than the first year. when this team shows me somthing in some real games then I will feel positive. Hell Rex Grossman predicted playoffs for his skins , doesnt mean a damn thing unless they do it. Joe namath is remembered for predicting victory which portrays him as confident. If they had lost it would have just been talk

I certainly do not, nor do I expect anyone else to walk around with rose colored glasses saying that we are SB bound. I don't think we are any threat to do anything other than be better than we have. I do however recognize the improvement and only find it far more enjoyable to be excited for my team and when they do something good.....say so. Not just the bad things.

You're as predictable as a nun in a pickle patch.

On one hand if it's a player we're opposing, specifically Albert Haynesworth, you're arguing that his mental issues, woeful underperformance at Washington and several mediocre TN seasons outside of his one lights-out contract year are the anomalies and that he should be credited as contributing to the edge against us that Scout attributes to NE.

On the other hand, if it's about one of our own, you're automatically discounting any improvements or the same kind of lipservice you're so anxious to accept as fact with old Albert. .. or give benefit of the doubt to anyone so long as it's not presently related to the Fins.

Seriously Debbie, your "grass is always greener if it's elsewhere" shtick is getting ponderous. You need to ease up already.,

I think there is a general uptempo feeling to the team this year. I think Tony has lightened up and really tried to get this team to unify. I am not comparing the 2 teams BUT this teams mentality reminds me a lot of the '01-'02 Patriots. They are VERY much US vs. THE WORLD. It will make them better, the question is how much...

Back
Top Bottom