Bush and Henne | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush and Henne

I certainly do not, nor do I expect anyone else to walk around with rose colored glasses saying that we are SB bound. I don't think we are any threat to do anything other than be better than we have. I do however recognize the improvement and only find it far more enjoyable to be excited for my team and when they do something good.....say so. Not just the bad things.

Like i said when the team does something good in games that count I will give them credit. Hell the lions looked good in preseason the year they went 0-16

I could care less about players feeling good before we even play a game. Im sure if u went around the league the players from all teams feel their team will step up. Excuse me if Im a results oriented guy.

I agree that they have to back it up, but true confidence is a significant part of winningnin the NFL. The confidence I hear is swagger not lip service. There seems to be more to back up the confidence. It is team oriented group confidence. That is different than the past two years.

You're as predictable as a nun in a pickle patch.

On one hand if it's a player we're opposing, specifically Albert Haynesworth, you're arguing that his mental issues, woeful underperformance at Washington and several mediocre TN seasons outside of his one lights-out contract year are the anomalies and that he should be credited as contributing to the edge against us that Scout attributes to NE.

On the other hand, if it's about one of our own, you're automatically discounting any improvements or the same kind of lipservice you're so anxious to accept as fact with old Albert. .. or give benefit of the doubt to anyone so long as it's not presently related to the Fins.

Seriously Debbie, your "grass is always greener if it's elsewhere" shtick is getting ponderous. You need to ease up already.,

What improvements have we done ina real game? So the oline looks improved, the run game looks improved. I never once said that Haynesworth was going to be the haynesworth of old. The problem is many people this may include u do just the opposite of what u accuse me of. If Haynesworth was in Miami they would say what a great risk it was. Haynesworth is coming off a year where all he did was fight with his coach the previous year he was basically the same player randy starks was last year and starks somehow got a pro bowl for it(guess the voters got their years mixed up) At least Haynesworth has been a quality player in fact a couple of years removed from being maybe the best defensive lineman in league. If the dolphins got him for the the pats did I would be somewhat excited because he has the talent. Funny how some people change their tune once a player wears aqua. I guess people forget all their posts about how we would not add a cancer and low character guy like Brandon Marshall to the team. Low and behold after that people want to forget their comments they made on the guy. Our offense may be better this year, but the oline looks like crap and in my belief that will hurt the offense and negate any possible improvement we will have. I dont feel Thomas and Bush will be an effective running duo. Thomas struggled against first team defenses in preseason and Bush has been medicore running the ball since he came into the league due to injury and inconsistency. I do believe as a receiver Bush is the best runningback in the league. I guess people forget we are coming off back to back 7-9 years and im sure most people on this board predicted like 10 to 11 wins the previous two years. Call me debbie or whatever stupid name u want to call me. Yea I have been negative because 7-9 is not success to me I guess we have different ideas of success or what should reeive praise. If any coach in the league can get something out of Haynesworth it will be BB. the difference is they are not putting all their eggs in that basket.

Back
Top Bottom