Bushrod Signs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bushrod Signs

Would have rather signed one of the top guards than Anderson and Bushrod. Meh. Must draft a guard in round 1 or 2 now IMO. It's now far and away the most glaring need on the roster.

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 41m41 minutes ago
#Dolphins also announce they've signed signed safety Isa Abdul-Quddus, LB James-Michael Johnson, C/OG Jacques McClendon & OT Sam Young

Brought Jacques back again also.. couldn't even get on the field last year.

They want to give Mclandon a second look bc he played stout with heavy punch. Maybe the new staff will prefer him.

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 41m41 minutes ago
#Dolphins also announce they've signed signed safety Isa Abdul-Quddus, LB James-Michael Johnson, C/OG Jacques McClendon & OT Sam Young

Brought Jacques back again also.. couldn't even get on the field last year.

Someone has to carry Pouncey's pads

A few things...I can get behind the idea of continuing with Billy Turner. I am not completely down on Douglas. However, why the **** through different admins does Dallas Thomas keep getting looks.

I have called for a CB at 13...made arguments for a DE or Derron Lee. However, if they have no other option at LG than Dallas Thomas, OLine might be at the front of the list.

Get him the **** off of the field.

Hayden, Totally agree with you there!
Also, of the guards left in FA I like Vazquez because of his familiarity with Gase system and the fact that he's probably one of the youngest guards available. Do you think he's capable of playing the LG position? If I remember correctly I think he's been a RG/RT guy mostly

Hayden, Totally agree with you there!
Also, of the guards left in FA I like Vazquez because of his familiarity with Gase system and the fact that he's probably one of the youngest guards available. Do you think he's capable of playing the LG position? If I remember correctly I think he's been a RG/RT guy mostly

I think Turner could flip to LG. Sign Vasquez and draft a LG. Who cares? Just get Dallas Thomas out of my face.

It appears that Thomas is a very good practice player. There is no other explanation. He obviously impresses the coaching staff every time exept game time. That would explain the reluctance to cut him. He might be one of those types of players that is a perpetual tease.

Hate taking a guard at 13 man. That should be for prime positions not for a guard. We already drafted guards early and it didn't worked. I realkt want a free agent guard and use the draft for corner, LB and DE....at this point I believe the best player on the board at 13 will be a DE

Ozzy rules

Hate taking a guard at 13 man. That should be for prime positions not for a guard. We already drafted guards early and it didn't worked. I realkt want a free agent guard and use the draft for corner, LB and DE....at this point I believe the best player on the board at 13 will be a DE

Ozzy rules

If we draft Conklin at 13 he can play guard and kick to LT next season.

Or we can wait till then2nd rnd where there is an abundance of guards.

More garbage to add to the dumpster fire that is the Miami Dolphins offensive line.

Ozzy rules

I think guard round 2 is the move bro

Ozzy rules

If if they have to reach for a guard with Ragland on the board...
Time to put a leader in the middle

Ozzy rules

No way they [STRIKE]will [/STRIKE] should take a guard in the first.

Back
Top Bottom