Bust out your Orange Alternates because they will be worn Thursday. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bust out your Orange Alternates because they will be worn Thursday.

TakeoSpikesNeck

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Happy Halloween. Really not mad over any loss this season because I knew we weren't going anywhere from the start of season. Just be happy Tannehill isn't dead yet from hits.

My dude Fields.

P.S Why do we have to play the guys in stripes every week ? Why are the guys in stripes all pats fans?

I don't even watch after about the 3rd BS P.I call. I'm sure a lot of fans will move this direction if the NFL keeps calling these bogus P.I calls. Godell Ruined the NFL for what its worth

Weird time to throw the orange jerseys on playing a team in orange. Maybe they'll help spark the team.

Ummm... They never unveiled Orange Jerseys during the new uniform unveiling. I doubt this is true. They need to tell the NFL about intentions to wear alt unis before the season. We would have heard something about this.

link or its not true. not saying your lying it just doesn't make since I think we would have heard about it

They won't be wearing orange, they spent all this money on a logo and color change just to wear old jerseys during a prime time game. I smell bs

I already addressed this over a month ago. Bengals website states they are wearing white for Thursdays game, meaning we are wearing Aqua.

No such shirt exists.

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

I am so surprised that Fin Fans do not understand this...at home and during the day the Fins wear white. At home and at night...aqua.

Aren't we like undefeated in orange? Hope its true cause I'm putting some scratch on the phins.

I am so surprised that Fin Fans do not understand this...at home and during the day the Fins wear white. At home and at night...aqua.

Well we've worn orange before so there is more than 2 choices so I'm surprised you're so surprised.

Back
Top Bottom