Bust out your Orange Alternates because they will be worn Thursday. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bust out your Orange Alternates because they will be worn Thursday.

Do we even have Orange Jersey's with the new Logo? I would love to see them.

I just tossed my orange long jersey yesterday into the Salvation Army box.

The fact that people actually believe this speaks to the incredible level of naivety that exists on this board.

I don't see it happening but if it did, I'd love it.

If Cinci is wearing White..isnt it possible..we could come out of the Tunnel in Orange?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Happy Halloween. Really not mad over any loss this season because I knew we weren't going anywhere from the start of season. Just be happy Tannehill isn't dead yet from hits.

Orange Jerseys, thats nice man. Yeah I am not really mad about losing to Buffalo and a scrub QB at Home, nah, I expected we weren't going anywhere this year, like the last 10. Choked and Turnovers against New England, and Baltimore. Missed Field Goals, your right man, thanks for the inspiration Dude. When you expect your not going anywhere with the Dolphins, you are spot on. But the Orange Jerseys will be Fun! Hope you enjoy 3-5. Me too! Get a grip dude.

The attendance is going to be so bad...

Trick or treating or wasting time and money on a garbage product?

Uhh... Nike didn't make the orange jerseys. That was an old design and didn't carry over with our new Nike uniforms.

All im going to say is teams wear spin offs all the time that are not a normal jersey. Just because Nike and the Dolphins did not reveal Orange to us does not mean we don't have it. I defiantly don't remember us revealing orange jerseys in 2010 until game time.

Found this

"If 2013 is the year they do, a Halloween night home game vs. the Cincinnati Bengals on NFL Network would probably be the time to do so. The Dolphins typically wear white on white for home day games, looking to gain an advantage playing under the South Florida sun.

Prime time games are when they break out one of their dark colored tops and since the Bengals game will be their only home night game of the season, chances are any surprises would be revealed then."

Here's the whole article if your interested
http://www.dolphinsgab.com/2013/07/18/uniform-watch-do-dolphins-have-secret-alternate-jersey/

Back
Top Bottom