Butch Davis Takes A Shot At Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Butch Davis Takes A Shot At Miami

From now on, whenever referring to Butch Davis we should all replace the "u" in his first name with an "I" and I believe we'd be right on. :lol: :evil:

I think everyone's taking Butch's comments out of context. Yes, he probably remembers the diss one of our players gave his team. But look at his comments for what they are. He's basically saying that if we had two good QBs, we would have made the playoffs. That you're very fortunate in today's NFL to have two good QBs.

I have no qualms with his comments.

It's still poor form for a coach of another team to take a shot like that- no matter how benigne- at another team.

<<I think everyone's taking Butch's comments out of context. Yes, he probably remembers the diss one of our players gave his team. But look at his comments for what they are. He's basically saying that if we had two good QBs, we would have made the playoffs. That you're very fortunate in today's NFL to have two good QBs.

I have no qualms with his comments.>>

Exactly. You guys aren't comprehending what Butch said & automatically think it's an insult to us, it's not. That was an insult at Ray Lucas, not us. He meant that if we didn't have sorry arse Ray Lucas as a back up & they didn't have Kelly Holcomb as a back up; we'd have been in the playoffs instead of them.

Back
Top Bottom