Buy, Sell or Stand Pat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buy, Sell or Stand Pat

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
With the trade deadline today, which would you rather see the team do? Our most notable FA's this year are Lamar Miller, Rishard Matthews, Olivier Vernon, Derrick Shelby and Matt Moore.

Sell. Dont have a QB that can play in big moments. OL is garbage. This team is not close to the Broncos, Bengals or Pats. Acquire draft picks and get as much cap relief you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sell. This team isn't going anywhere in the next few years IMO and there isn't one guy on this roster that is untouchable.

Any takers for anyone besides Matthews? I kind of doubt it. Maybe Matt Moore for teams really thin at QB, but you are not going to get back much in return.

Sell. Won't happen though. Maybe Hazel for a 7th. Yawn.

Sell. This team isn't going anywhere in the next few years IMO and there isn't one guy on this roster that is untouchable.

Who? Landry. Grimes. Reshad Jones. Everyone else can get the **** out.

Sell Matthews because he is a baby ... He's happy now because he's playing well but he isn't a great professional . Get rid of him now while you can .

Now I wouldn't say sell because " this team isn't going anywhere" that's not my belief . I think this team can go somewhere and can do it soon with the right coach and coordinators .

Rashad Jones is one of the very few I keep.

What about selling Miller, Vernon or Shelbey? Is there a market for them?

Who? Landry. Grimes. Reshad Jones. Everyone else can get the **** out.

Landry and Jones are the 2 I would probably want to keep the most. I like Sims too. Love Grimes but he will be done by the time we are ready to compete.

SELL...the list is short who I would not be interested in letting go for the right offer.

Back
Top Bottom