Buy, Sell or Stand Pat | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buy, Sell or Stand Pat

Miller to KC for Eric Berry. They're looking for a RB, we need a Safety.

Lots of teams looking for WRs. I really like Mathews, but would see about looking for a OL. It might get our #1 draft pick on the field.

Buying is a waste of future resources, there are too many holes/issues that need to be fixed. This team won't be ready to compete for at least another 2+ seasons at the very earliest.

What are the cap implications of trading someone like Grimes, Albert or Suh, where they are not going to be FAs?

Losing to the Pats in New England on Thursday night does not tell me how real the team was with the way they looked on Thursday night. Miami is HOPEFULLY evolving to a quality team, playing a team like the Pats that are unbeatable on Thursday night would only have told me something if they had won, because that would have been amazing.

I would buy, but be smart about it, I still believe the team is has fight in them, and I would also try to sign Matthews to a team friendly deal that hopefully he could live with, if he did not tale it, as much as It would hurt, I would put him on the trade block also...hopefully thought that way if they do with trying to trade Matthews. Tannehill has proven he can be a good QB if you can block for him, and even better if there is a running game...fix the line already.

Back
Top Bottom