Buyers Remorse | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buyers Remorse

maleke1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ryan Tannehill has not shown he can lead a team in any capacity! The font office gave this guy a huge contract and he has not shown that he is even worth half of it. He started from day 1 and he has fallen on his face and he doesn't possess the knowledge of a starting NFL QB.

I think what the op is trying to say is that the FO acted too soon to pay him when we could have had another year of evaluation. Sound like the op is suggesting we are now stuck with him without any options for next year. There is a civil war here about Tannehill, but before paying him we could move either way next year and nkw that he's paid, it removes that option.

Go get your fav QB or the next big thing coming out of college. Plug him in and he will suck too.

We need a total rebuild, from the ground up. To do that, we need cap space. Sadly, with the contracts given to Suh and Tannehill, we don't have that. We might just be stuck with both of them for next season.

We need a total rebuild, from the ground up. To do that, we need cap space. Sadly, with the contracts given to Suh and Tannehill, we don't have that. We might just be stuck with both of them for next season.

We are stuck with them for a long time. don't kid yourself and thinking we can get rid of them.

no one is going to trade for those contracts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I got two tickets to the Miami-Baltimore game for sale I'll give a good price anyone want them?

RT is part of the problem for sure. I said it before that the team does not believe in him. His comment before the London game was unacceptable and polarizing. That being said, this whole team stinks. Watching the Steeler and Seahawks game I just said wow, this is what a real football team looks like.

There is a fundamental lack of understanding around here of how that contract is laid out. This contract allows for an out after next year. They basically locked him up for longer if he turned out good and allowed for an out if he didn't. Absolutely nothing wrong with how they handled it.

I think what the op is trying to say is that the FO acted too soon to pay him when we could have had another year of evaluation. Sound like the op is suggesting we are now stuck with him without any options for next year. There is a civil war here about Tannehill, but before paying him we could move either way next year and nkw that he's paid, it removes that option.

We had 2 more years to evaluate him before making a commitment. I said at the time that contract was premature. We are stuck paying him next year but then part ways.

i got two tickets to the miami-baltimore game for sale i'll give a good price anyone want them?

i'll take em if only it comes with free drinks nd happy ending!

Tannehill is a good Boy Scout. He'll let us do a big restructure next season.

Based on last year he deserved the contract. Based on this year he is grossly overpaid.

Back
Top Bottom