Buyers Remorse | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buyers Remorse

We need a total rebuild, from the ground up. To do that, we need cap space. Sadly, with the contracts given to Suh and Tannehill, we don't have that. We might just be stuck with both of them for next season.

I dont have to rebuikd as you have some talent in place already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'll take em if only it comes with free drinks nd happy ending!

No free drinks and even with the state that Baltimore is in Miami will still probably lose. Tickets cost $100 each. I will let them both go for $100. Seriously they are for sale .

Based on last year he deserved the contract. Based on this year he is grossly overpaid.

Not much has changed except the fact he added a deep ball to his game...all his stats are on par or above last year's...

This team has so many issues. The QB is only one.

Bring in a strong coach and staff and let them sort out this mess.

Not much has changed except the fact he added a deep ball to his game...all his stats are on par or above last year's...

Stats don't lie right homer. His last 2 TDS were in Garbage time as per the usual. Where was he in the first half? The defense was getting stops, had the ball inside 50, 3 and out city dude.
Get a clue.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

0-25 on 3rd Down, going back to the last Jets game. But yeah Tannehill had a great game today. Keep fishing #Tannegina

Stats don't lie right homer. His last 2 TDS were in Garbage time as per the usual. Where was he in the first half? The defense was getting stops, had the ball inside 50, 3 and out city dude.
Get a clue.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

0-25 on 3rd Down, going back to the last Jets game. But yeah Tannehill had a great game today. Keep fishing #Tannegina

You're so childish that it's truly quite amusing.

Hate to tell you but Tannehill isn't the only one who gets stats from "garbage" time. I know it's beneficial for you and your argument but Tannehill isn't the only QB privileged to "garbage time" , or "YAC", or this or that.

You guys claim me to be a homer but at least I can admit when he is actually at fault and when he isn't.

Tell you what. When Tannehill is the guy calling the plays, blocking for himself, throwing the ball, and catching it himself, then we can act like he is the one holding the team back.

Last I checked having to physically pick the ball up off the ground every snap and then try to find the open man probably isn't that easy, all things considering that the blocking prior to that wasn't even remotely close to average. Then also, lets look at drops in the first half on those drives or the penalties for that matter.

Stop being so damn ignorant...

That's two weeks in a row that he throws costly picks. He's not playing well, no one on this offense is. Except for maybe Landry.

I'm encouraged by his progress with the deep ball. I'm discouraged by the fact that he's leading an offense that is unable to score points.

He got excellent field position plenty of times today, and couldn't lead the offense to points. That's unacceptable. He also didn't get much help, the running game was once again non-existent, the backup center kept screwing up the snaps, the receivers had their share of drops, the OL continued to be a mess.

At the end of the day, his contract isn't as bad as it seems. If he continues to struggle with a different coaching staff, move on and find a new QB in 2017.

Same old with this team. Had the ball on their 40 or in Jets territory the first 3 possessions and they had 0 points. That's unacceptable.

Tannehill doesn't play Defense.

Tannehill also cannot block for himself; something that his OL clearly also cannot do.

Tannehill is also stuck with an abject failure of an Offensive Coordinator who is flailing about like a fish on the deck of a boat, and who does not allow Tannehill to audible. The latter is simply unheard of in today's NFL, but there you have it.

Tannehill is not the one who keeps playmakers like Parker and Ajayi on the bench instead of using them in games. He is also not the one who chose the woeful roster around him.

Tannehill is not the problem.

Tannehill doesn't play Defense.

Tannehill also cannot block for himself; something that his OL clearly also cannot do.

Tannehill is also stuck with an abject failure of an Offensive Coordinator who is flailing about like a fish on the deck of a boat, and who does not allow Tannehill to audible. The latter is simply unheard of in today's NFL, but there you have it.

Tannehill is not the one who keeps playmakers like Parker and Ajayi on the bench instead of using them in games. He is also not the one who chose the woeful roster around him.

Tannehill is not the problem.

He's definitely part of it. I don't blame him for everything, but he's to blame for some of that offensive stagnant, stare down ineptness.

The whole, entire team played well in the first half.

The defense held when it mattered, but we did not convert a SINGLE FIRST DOWN.

The QB has a lost and detached look on the sidelines.

They should have played Moore in the 2nd half.

Seems a lot of people forgot the whole little incident with Philbin and RT last year.

RT played well when Philbin said in press conferences that he was not the definite starter.

He is too comfortable, and seems completely unfocused. He needs a coach who will ride his arse like it was an express way.

He needs a coach who will get on his ARSE and not let up for one SECOND. :d-day: :chuckle:

Ryan Tannehill has not shown he can lead a team in any capacity! The font office gave this guy a huge contract and he has not shown that he is even worth half of it. He started from day 1 and he has fallen on his face and he doesn't possess the knowledge of a starting NFL QB.

It wasnt the "front office". It was mike tannenbaum.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

God I wish we could have someone post another. Perhaps if I ask nicely...

But..., here you are.

And whats the dead money look like after dumping his 100+ million dollar deal after one year of it? Numbers please, not opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom