Buying Chad Henne Jersey if..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buying Chad Henne Jersey if.....

Asicswrg85

Active Roster
Reaction score
If Henne leads us to a victory tomorrow against the Saints I will be sold and will purchase his jersey! Who is with me?

Are you trying to make some kind of a deal with yourself that will hopefully bring good luck?

im thinkin bout it but i might wait till after the season to see how he does and plus im in honduras so if anything ill wait till after i get back to the states in march

No i will just be sold enough on him as a QB to spend the money on this jersey! This is a big time game and his performance will probably decide the outcome

I'd wait until after the season.

I bought a Trent Green jersey. That $85 was a good purchase.

Couldn't you change the nameplate to Pennington some how? He may not be our quarterback anymore, but I feel like his performance last year would warrant someone continuing to wear his jersey.

Couldn't you change the nameplate to Pennington some how? He may not be our quarterback anymore, but I feel like his performance last year would warrant someone continuing to wear his jersey.
People still wear Zach Thomas jerseys. Pennington will be remembered in Fin history for taking us from 1-15 to 11-5, so you could always wear his jersey.

I'm thinking about getting a Henne jersey, I just want to know this is THE GUY before I buy one, I've made one jersey buying mistake before(Culpepper) and don't want to again. Although I'm pretty sure Henne is the future of this team.

I'm getting a Dan Marino legacy jersey off the nfl shop. It's got the same material that they use in the jerseys they play with on the field. Might get a Henne jersey after the season is over, he looks like he might be a franchise player for sure.

ill second this. If we win and Henne is 3-0 as a starter and he really erased our 0-3 start, I SHALL BUY HIS JERSEY ..... shhh "THE SECOND COMING" ....

My next jersey is a Soliai or Henne, and it will be my first orange one. I'm exicted for it. But I will get it over the offseason, I want to make sure the FO gives Soliai that number #1 spot, before i go buy a custom.
Hartline/Smiley would be great jerseys as well.

Back
Top Bottom