Buying Chad Henne Jersey if..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buying Chad Henne Jersey if.....

I think it is smart to wait till after this game to make your decision, as I believe this will by far be Henne's best opportunity to have a "defining" game. As much as the staff has gone out of their way to protect him with controlled game situations, and considering the only real adversity he has seen thus far was against the Bills, he will face broken plays vs the Saints and be forced to make more decisions in this game than ever before at this level. While Chad H has made some wonderful decisions and executed clutch plays, we must remember he is still basically a rookie starter in this league. I'm just saying that I hope he continues to react rather than trying to think too much as I'm convinced that his skill set is more than ample, and keeping his ego intact may well be as important as the brass has portrayed. Thank goodness he maintains his composure so well. Might have something to do with his lack of jersey sales keeping his popularity in question. He''ll know how much we appreciate him, (after beating the Saints convincingly) when those jerseys start flying off the rack!

I'm going to buy a Henne jersey today if I find one. And root for the Buccaneers to top the Patriots. London, baby! :lol:

I am in. I have been thinking about buying a henne jersey anyway. So if he plays well today and we win, i am ordering it.

buy it anyway, we are going to have a few years of Henne here regardless... its his turn, hes started off well and he will get his chance definitely through this year and next year... and hopefully for us all a lot longer...

I will hold off as I'm the grim reaper of buying jerseys. The last one I bought was Daunte Culpepper which has since made me gun shy. I was going to get a Pennington and if I could have found it without having to order one, I'd already have it. I'd love to get a Ronnie Brown but have a decent collection of others.
Taylor
Thomas
Marino (aqua)
Marino (white)
Ricky (orange)
Ricky (white)
McDuffie
Seau
Culpepper
Madison
Abdul-Jabbar

Unfortunately only 2 current players and one Patriot (YUCK!!!). Funny thing is Ginn is the only one I've seen around here lately but haven't been to the mall since the season started.

I want to get a Henne jersey, but I don't want i to end up in the back of my closet with my Culpepper, Chambers, Seau, and Jabbar jerseys. Culpepper was the worse though. I bought it in March of 2006, on the day it became available on NFL Shop.
At least my Ricky and JT jerseys have been able to come back to the front of my closet.

This is why I only buy replicas. I can't imagine trying to buy an authentic the way the league works these days. The only authentics I have are an Aqua Marino, and a Marino Pittsburgh jersey.

I'm bullish on the idea of buying a Henne jersey. And keep in mind I only own one jersey, and that's a vintage Marino.

I own two jerseys

Pennington and Brown

If I can find a white Henne jersey at the stadium today I'll get it.

Just get the jersey. Why should the result of this game determine that anyway??!

Henne could be brilliant and never play another good game in his career after today. Or he could be awful...we get trounced and he goes on to become a HOF. Again, I don't understand why you would or wouldnt get his jersey based on the outcome of THIS game. Wasn't the Jets game a "huge" game for him? Every game is...

I'm still up for buying a Pennington jersey for last season alone, heck, for last seasons Jets game alone. He helped this team heal a lot of wounds built up over the last five years. It's also gonna help that his jersey will likely be on clearance from here on out.

As for Henne, I'd wait for the season to play out first. I mean for all we know we finish out 2-14. If he does pan out I say get an orange jersey, as that Jets game in orange was a defining moment for him in this league.

You should get a jersey that has a velcro nameplate and velcro numbers that way you could just change it to whoever the best player was for the day.That way you would never be wrong, would always be supporting the best,and could save as much money as possible.

You should get a jersey that has a velcro nameplate and velcro numbers that way you could just change it to whoever the best player was for the day.That way you would never be wrong, would always be supporting the best,and could save as much money as possible.

That would be nice. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom