Bye Bye Tony | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Bye Tony

DefensiveEnd76

Football Guru
Reaction score
*thud* *thud* *thud* That was the sound of the final nail being pounded into Sparano's coffin. We have seen enough of you and your conservative crap Tony. Time for you to go back to Dallas.

This is like the 100th Bye Tony thread of the year. :lol:

Dolphins made history today huh? Most consecutive losing seasons by our franchise? Man have we hit an all time low.

Three straight bad seasons for the Miami Dolphins. If this doesn't light a fire under Ross's wallet, nothing else will. Get us a new head coach and a franchise QB Ross...or I'm sure pitchfork and torch sales in Miami will hit the roof.

Dolphins made history today huh? Most consecutive losing seasons by our franchise? Man have we hit an all time low.

Not exactly true. The dolphins had 4 losing seasons to start the franchise, 1966, 1967, 1968 & 1969.

Hey Ross, you should thank the Eagle fans, if not for them their would have been 10 people there today.

i didnt see any shots of Ross today at the game, or any of the celeb owners.

Three straight bad seasons for the Miami Dolphins. If this doesn't light a fire under Ross's wallet, nothing else will. Get us a new head coach and a franchise QB Ross...or I'm sure pitchfork and torch sales in Miami will hit the roof.

1st time its happened since 1966-69, so its been 42 seasons without 3 losing seasons in a row.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

i didnt see any shots of Ross today at the game, or any of the celeb owners.

yeah he doesn't like playing with his toy these days.......its not fun no more

Sparano going into Sunday with 8-8 still a possibility:

[youtube]yCFB2akLh4s[/youtube]

With a losing season guaranteed now, Sparano is likely now officially done.

Soo...do we think it happens this week? install Nolan as Interim and get ready? I mean why not get a head start on the search right away?

There's something for the sub-mediocrity lovers who are also the sparano lovers , and who are the moore lovers, to celebrate.

Congrats. Have fun at the sub-mediocrity party.

Back
Top Bottom