Bye Bye Tony | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Bye Tony

There's something for the sub-mediocrity lovers who are also the sparano lovers , and who are the moore lovers, to celebrate.

Congrats. Have fun at the sub-mediocrity party.

I love how you always turn every debate into a bashing of the fans for being "mediocrity lovers". I think you need some new material. Besides, we all know Sparano is gone and I'm sure everyone is on board at this point. Give it a rest already, man. Yeah, the Dolphins are no good and NO one is happy about it!

He's right tho. 9 or 10 articles talking about Moore being "the one" and threads comparing Sparano with Shula. Some fans love mediocrity.

I love how you always turn every debate into a bashing of the fans for being "mediocrity lovers". I think you need some new material. Besides, we all know Sparano is gone and I'm sure everyone is on board at this point. Give it a rest already, man. Yeah, the Dolphins are no good and NO one is happy about it!
the past couple of weeks shows that they are hardly innocent.

I'd still get drunk at a game with most of you though (won't happen until Sparano is gone, I'll save my money).

He's right tho. 9 or 10 articles talking about Moore being "the one" and threads comparing Sparano with Shula. Some fans love mediocrity.

Well it a moot point now. With a new coach, Moore will most likely be a backup or off the team. I would expect us to trade for a big name QB if we can't get who we want in the draft. Ross needs to figure it out already that we need a winner taking snaps or it will hit him where it hurts...the wallet. What the fans think about a certain player isn't going to change that.

Back
Top Bottom