Bye Donald Lee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Donald Lee

finjim

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Lorenzo Diamond should start. Lee just drops EVERYTHING! :fire:

I would really like to see more of this Diamond guy against people likely to be playing come September.

It is early to say goodbye to Lee. If he turns it on and plays like he apparently can, he'll be fine.

donald lee is a very good blocking TE, he's just got a problem with the whole drop thing, its a confidence thing.

he's been dropping passes for a few years now, what do they see in this guy??

finjim said:
Seriously, why is he still here?

Because he can block and actually very talanted but he let the drop passes get to his head.I remember his rookie season and how he would spectacular catches in training camp.I don't know what happen to him in his second year.

minus said:
Because he can block and actually very talanted but he let the drop passes get to his head.I remember his rookie season and how he would spectacular catches in training camp.I don't know what happen to him in his second year.
his confidence is shot... thats all it is, the mental aspect of his game just isnt there. whether that is to do with his learning difficulties i'm not sure.

but he is a great blocker, one of the better blocking TEs in the NFL.

why is everyone picking on Lee i think it should be thompson he is the one that droped that one pass

I dont think Lee caught any balls thrown to him, they stuck to him after the coaching staff snuck glue out there. Man this guy is horrible. i think Diamond if his blocking holds true will take his job easily

I was actually yelling at the TV last night to cut his aas, He caught 2 passes, The others were good balls right at him. I will agree he is an excellent blocker and if we were a run dominant team then keep him, but I beleive Linehams schemes are more playaction oriented and airing it out. LET HIM F"ING GO

I remember Lee's rookie season, it was McMichael's second season. We all pretty much agreed that Lee looked like a clone of Randy.

...wow, were we wrong. Or maybe Lee didn't hold up his end of the bargain.

Back
Top Bottom