Bye Donald Lee | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Donald Lee

Schleprock said:
I remember Lee's rookie season, it was McMichael's second season. We all pretty much agreed that Lee looked like a clone of Randy.

...wow, were we wrong. Or maybe Lee didn't hold up his end of the bargain.

It is a mental thing with Lee.He needs to get over the drop passes.

minus said:
It is a mental thing with Lee.He needs to get over the drop passes.

No, it's a physical thing, he needs to STOP dropping the passes!

What about Alex Holmes, I saw him catch one or two catches.... I think, because Im trying to forget about last night so I wont get any more discouraged...

Diamond had a very good game last night, he blocked well along with catching well. McMichael will start not Diamond

nick1 said:
Diamond had a very good game last night, he blocked well along with catching well. McMichael will start not Diamond

Thats a given, we all know that. With Linehans scheme I belive its a 2 or 3 TE set so I expect we keep Lee and Diamond. (Depending on how Rader or Holmes does that is, If Rader or Holmes really show something, expect Lees azz to be cut)

Lee is embarrassing to watch. The mental excuse was good for his 1st year BUT c'mon - how long can you keep giving this guy excuses. I'm sick of hearing this guy makes all these plays in practice or BUT he looks good in practice. Guess what - that don't mean squat. This guy doesn ot come to play in games and makes NO big plays. Every drop stalls drives and that can't happen with this offense. Lee and Thompson have to go - there is too much talent now that they don't need these headaches. Diamond and Rader both look decent. I'd like to see Saban start making some examples. After yesterday's performance he needs to get some players attention in a hurry.

Lee should definitely be cut! He dropped at least 2 passes that I saw, and fumbled (but the ball went out of bounds)....the guy will cost us a game or at least some points sometime during the season

Back
Top Bottom