Bye Week Game Thread: Enjoy this Sunday of Football! | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Week Game Thread: Enjoy this Sunday of Football!

Nah, weak draft anyway and we won’t make the right pick. Obviously it was Parsons last April, we passed.

We did just fine and if we replicate our 2021 success in 2022 we will be sitting pretty.

Hard to be upset about not getting the best player in the draft when we landed 3 of the best.

We did just fine and if we replicate our 2021 success in 2022 we will be sitting pretty.

Hard to be upset about not getting the best player in the draft when we landed 3 of the best.
we did great but I’m still not squabbling over a few spots and the best player was still available after we picked. That’s the point.

Just think rooting for draft position is a waste of time. Our rooting interests control nothing.

What a terrible game tonight. Is it too early to be flexing?
No because they flexed the Broncos/Chiefs game last week. The original scheduled game was the 49ers/Seahawks. They should have flexed the 49ers/Bengals game.

we did great but I’m still not squabbling over a few spots and the best player was still available after we picked. That’s the point.

Just think rooting for draft position is a waste of time. Our rooting interests control nothing.

I hear ya, i am just watching this cluster of teams with 6/7 wins and going to see SF fall back in the pack.

Big difference between pick 12 and 20.

I gotta say, I’ll give SF both their firsts back for Nick Bosa.

Back
Top Bottom