Bye Week Game Thread: Enjoy this Sunday of Football! | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Week Game Thread: Enjoy this Sunday of Football!

Can Miami catch Buffalo? Wouldn't that be something?

Other than the game at New England, the Bills do have an easy schedule. But what a meltdown for the Bills.

Watched most of the San Francisco versus Cincinnati game. Bengals missed a lot of opportunities and probably should have won. Burrow sure looks good. SF nice drive in OT to win.

Not sure how many games played in Miami's favor.

Wow Dolphins didn’t even make the playoff picture graphic on TNF, I’m NBC. Boo.

They had the Raiders up there at 6-7 but left us off completely.

Next Sunday can’t get here fast enough.

Wow Dolphins didn’t even make the playoff picture graphic on TNF, I’m NBC. Boo.

They had the Raiders up there at 6-7 but left us off completely.

Next Sunday can’t get here fast enough.

yeah ever since last week it seems kinda arbitrary what they decide to fit up there, oh well. Soon enough we should be forcing their hand.

Josh Allen in a walking boot...says he's not sure what kind of injury it is to his leg, tests scheduled for Monday.
Whoa I missed that news. That's huge. What a gut punch to the Bills fan base if it's serious. Been lurking around some Buffalo forums after the game and the only thing they had to be positive about was Josh Allen in the 2nd half.

Bills only ahead of us because they beat us twice, that's funny, considering how great they think they are. If we had just split that series they would be at .500 and so would we !

Bills only ahead of us because they beat us twice, that's funny, considering how great they think they are. If we had just split that series they would be at .500 and so would we !
Yeah man. Looking at it that way is pretty eye-opening. Almost unbelievable. Buffalo isn't nearly as good as people were saying and Miami isn't nearly as bad. I can't wait for this Jets game.

Well we could not have the other teams win them all but we got 3 in our favor out of the 7. I'll take it.

Buccaneers
49ers
Chiefs

Oh but its always a great Sunday when the Jets are officially eliminated. Jaguars and Texans as well.

Well, Buffalo is 5-6 versus the rest if the league!

Maybe Miami will get another shot at the Bills? What a shame that the Dolphins faced them twice so early in the season.

Hard to imagine both teams making the playoffs, though.

Jackson hurt. And ravens having brutal schedule including packers Rams. It might Be good they loose

You don't see Harbaugh make bad coaching decisions very often. WTF was he thinking when they pulled within 9 in 4th quarter and he went for 2 instead of just taking the 1 an making it a one possession game. They missed the 2 point try and then late in game driving they needed 2 scores instead of 1. Thats basic high school coaching.

You don't see Harbaugh make bad coaching decisions very often. WTF was he thinking when they pulled within 9 in 4th quarter and he went for 2 instead of just taking the 1 an making it a one possession game. They missed the 2 point try and then late in game driving they needed 2 scores instead of 1. Thats basic high school coaching.

Harbaugh should have been fired last year but Ratbirds gave him an extension, dumb move

He stated afterwards the main concern for that decision was that their corners were all injured. He was worried about Pitt in OT.

Back
Top Bottom