Bye week gameday thread | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye week gameday thread

Hopefully the interim-coach bump for the Raiders fizzles by next week. They’re still bad, but suddenly bad-competitive
They're playing REALLY hard for Antonio Pierce. He's a energetic motivator, and, of course, he's not Josh McDaniels.

Good results for us so far.

Need the Jets to lose tonight, Bills tomorrow.

The Grinch Smiling GIF by The Good Films

I still leave Sunday more worried about playing the Jets than the Raiders. The Jets defense is a concern. Next week I think Miami should have little trouble putting up 20+ points vs the Raiders and I think their offense would be hard pressed to keep pace.

I still leave Sunday more worried about playing the Jets than the Raiders. The Jets defense is a concern. Next week I think Miami should have little trouble putting up 20+ points vs the Raiders and I think their offense would be hard pressed to keep pace.
The Jets defense have the type of defense that will give the Dolphins offense all sorts of trouble!

The Jets defense have the type of defense that will give the Dolphins offense all sorts of trouble!
I think, even if the Jets defense gives MIami some trouble the Dolphins can score a couple of tds and that's enough to to put pressure on the Jets offense. As long as there are no defensive or special teams tds allowed, I think Miami beats the Jets too. But I think it will be more of a challange than the Raiders will be. Of the next 5 opponents the Commanders might be the most well rounded team.

It's less about being worried about beating the Jets and more worrying about the shame of being the team that finally gives up a TD to their offense...

Jets Ineptitude is historic:
- 36 Straight Possessions without a TD
- 11 straight quarters without a TD
- 49 Possessions that start on their side of the field without a TD
- The Jets have 23 field goals and just 10 touchdowns through 9 games, the largest FG-to-TD ratio in NFL history.
- Josh Dobbs has many TDs with the Vikings as Zach Wilson has with the Jets this season

I think, even if the Jets defense gives MIami some trouble the Dolphins can score a couple of tds and that's enough to to put pressure on the Jets offense. As long as there are no defensive or special teams tds allowed, I think Miami beats the Jets too. But I think it will be more of a challange than the Raiders will be. Of the next 5 opponents the Commanders might be the most well rounded team.
Good point on the Commanders. Howell is the real deal and they seem to be in every game even when they lose. They gave the Eagles fits in both those games this year.

Nice way to start the day. FTJ.

Tonight it's time for "Broncos Country, Let's Ride!" - except actually do it.

If the Raiders or Jets score a TD on the Dolphins I would be shocked.

The Jets play Miami tough they play all their AFCE opponents like it is their personal SB I expect them to score and there is no shame in someone getting free to score. Will the Dolphins implode? I highly doubt it,

That said the Jets didn’t play Tua last year they got a play from Teddy and a full helping of Skylar.

For being such a great team with just a QB away they sure lose a lot -

Back
Top Bottom