Caines in Trouble | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Caines in Trouble

Miami4Life83

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is anyone really watching the caines get stomped into the ground. If they could catch and tackle maybe they would have a chance, but that is a big maybe.

Florida State pulling away

Berlin just threw a pick. :( This sucks, espicially since I was talking smack to Gators fans before the game. The Canes look really bad right now :(

Are teh Gators that good or are the Caines that badd?
Put me in coach I can complete passes to wide open recievers just like the ones Florida has

I've never been a Berlin fan. Not for 2 years. Unfortunately, he's proving me right. :cry: And that D just ain't showing up tonight.

Well, at least we finally stopped the Gators, but the Canes have to do something on offense. Also, can someone move this thread. I accidently moved it here.

Yeah I am a Canes fan but I predicted that the Gators owuld upset them...I do not think the Canes will be a Top 10 team this year.

I'm telling you guys, Brock Berlin just doesn't see the field. He misses open players, he locks on to receivers, and he doesn't throw with touch. I mean, you can see where he's going as soon as he snaps the ball.

I like what Griese just said. Put in Crudup. Get his azz outta there.

They're getting blown out. As bad as Berlin is.....Miami's defense is playing just as badly.

Lets see I Can not wait until I see some real Miami Football Tomorrow I hope Fiedler plays better. Ok Coach Really put me in I can throw the ball too.

Berlin still in the game. :( Lets see him lock onto some more receivers.

Damn, he's getting booed. Not my favorite thing.

Back
Top Bottom