Caines in Trouble | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Caines in Trouble

What a game. Brock Berlin turned it around. Man, he showed his stuff in crunch time. Balls to the wall. UNREAL.

Originally posted by Muck
What a game. Brock Berlin turned it around. Man, he showed his stuff in crunch time. Balls to the wall. UNREAL.

Two completely different QB's in the same jersey during the same game showed up! I was joking to a Gator fan that they had strategically sent Berlin to the Canes just to sabotage the Canes for this game. That was just before he went from dud to stud out of nowhere.
Unreal game.

Ya, what a game! But whats up with the damn refs, you'd think we were playing at UF.

What a completely hilarious thread. Oh ye of little faith. I'm cracking up, reading the first two pages compared to the last two. GOOOOO CANES...

I'm sure you were still completely confident at 33-10 after the 2nd straight INT. :lol: ;)

HOLY CRAP what a game that was. Man I wish I'd been there for the last quarter and a half. A buddy of mine was having a party downtown in DC so I had to skip out on the game and go to it, I left right after UF had just made it 33-10 feeling very very disgusted. I had my limited edition "Canes National Champions over OSU" shirt on (thats right, a shirt that was printed before the UM-OSU game that said the Canes are national champs already) during the game and when the Gayders went up 33-10 I was like I can't wear this shirt tonight this team doesn't deserve it.

But then I had second thoughts, and decided to keep the shirt on for my foray into drunkenness. Then I find out this morning that the Canes scored 4 TDs in the last quarter and a half to win the game.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE JU-JU!

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I had my limited edition "Canes National Champions over OSU" shirt on (thats right, a shirt that was printed before the UM-OSU game that said the Canes are national champs already)

Why'd would you wear that shirt. Everyone knows the Canes lost that game.

regarding today's game. Florida handed it back to you. Granted you still had to execute to get the win. Don't let some teams with a defense up like that. You'll lose.

I don't know where your kick returner came from, but when they showed the replay my dad asked "How come they're fast forwarding the replay" That guy had some serious wheels.

How'd the dolphins game go?

I'm so glad I didn't stop recording the game after Berlin's second interception. This was definitely an instant classic. Hopefully we use that style of offense a few times a game to help Berlin out. If he keeps playing like that we'll be talking about Berlin for Heisman.

Back
Top Bottom