Calvin Pace Update | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calvin Pace Update

I knew yesterday he was a jet. Jets are stupid. they will get talked up now but when the season hits, they will still be average to bad. wait and see...I laugh at this. incredible! The New York Salary Caps! They must have a learned a thing or two dealing with Washington these past few years! LOL!

Wondering where all that cap money is coming from...the deal with Robinson hasn't be completed yet...yet they keep signing players.

They had 40 mil in cap space BEFORE the FA period. Trading Vilma and releasing McCareins freed up more space. And when they trade D-Slob, that frees up another 9 mil.:woot:

I was trying to see a depth chart on our front 7 but can't find one, a recent one, I know that Mccown was announced as a 2nd stringer, is there a depth chart out?

Parcells now has a load of money and not many big name FA's left...I want to see a trade for Hall or Huff =]

Dont worry now we get to see DOWN TOWN RONNIE BROWN run him over like he did with Huff last year. And we may get to see it more than once WOOHOO

yea we need to get a OT or LB, trade JT for a 2nd and 4th, and draft a CB WR QB and a Long with the number one overall

I kinda had a feeling we werent going to sign him once he left south florida..

Thats a lot of money for Pace. I don't mind losing him considering the money he's getting. I think this almost guarantees J.Taylor will stay in Miami.

Yeah it kind of reminds me of the Raiders signing of Thomas Kelly...I hate the JETS I wanted him but not for that much money!!!

Back
Top Bottom