Cam Newton (National Championship Game) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Newton (National Championship Game)

Mark Ingram won the Heisman just like Ricky. If he’s there I would take him knowing Ronnie and Ricky are done here. Then you still have the ability to take a Dalton in the third round, who may be the next Chad Pennington at the pro level. He’s got the intelligence that I would look for over a computer stealing, school transferring, Cam who’s probably going to have the national championship vacated when all the violations come out after he’s gone. Bad character guy and seems not too bright to me.

He's actually taller and bigger than Ben Roethlisberger.......................................

I would love to see Cam Newton get drafted by us and Vince Young brought in to compete with Henne to start next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im really turned off by the system that he plays in. Makes him damn near impossible to judge being that he makes almost no NFL throws.

Suprised to not see a thread on Cam's performance last night and his prospects as an NFL QB.

Guess you didn't check the college football or draft forums considering this isn't Dolphin news. .

Difficult to judge anything from last nights game. The Oregon defense was leaving guys wide open, so it was hard for him to miss. We really didn't get to see if he is accurate or not, or how good he is at reading a defense. All we really got to see is that he can run and has pocket presence under a poor rush...

Back
Top Bottom