Cam Newton workout was phenomenal | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Newton workout was phenomenal

I dont know that all the players get paid something. There are some players that are walk ons. Clay Matthews walked on to USC to you think he got paid?

No I was saying for example I know someone that use to help with Middle Tennessee State University and they said they would give every player 500 dollars for every away game to get something to eat for the weekend... Players can go to McDonalds and spend only 20 dollars and have 480 dollars left over for them selves...

former nfl scout bucky brooks was in attendance today and he was asked to come clean how good was cams workout...bucky said "he was very good...he was phenomenal...when you talk about from a pure talent perspective its hard to find guys as talented as he is at that position...very athletic graceful in his movement strong arm he can make all the throws with little effort...the one thing that i like about him is he was very coachable...he had some problems throwing the ball to his left cause his front shoulder was raised they made a quick note to him told him to change it he came right back and the ball never hit the ground again...really really impressive"

former nfl scout bucky brooks was in attendance today and he was asked to come clean how good was cams workout...bucky said "he was very good...he was phenomenal...when you talk about from a pure talent perspective its hard to find guys as talented as he is at that position...very athletic graceful in his movement strong arm he can make all the throws with little effort...the one thing that i like about him is he was very coachable...he had some problems throwing the ball to his left cause his front shoulder was raised they made a quick note to him told him to change it he came right back and the ball never hit the ground again...really really impressive"

Bucky Brooks isn't a former scout... he's just an analyst that was a former player...same as Mayock, etc.

NFL scouts couldn't attend this workout..

Bucky Brooks isn't a former scout... he's just an analyst that was a former player...same as Mayock, etc.

NFL scouts couldn't attend this workout..

nfl network says and has said for the last few years that he was in fact a former scout...and his header on cnnsi said the same thing when he was over there...they may all be wrong but i've seen it many places

nfl network says and has said for the last few years that he was in fact a former scout...and his header on cnnsi said the same thing when he was over there...they may all be wrong but i've seen it many places

Bucky Brooks? the Kick returner? When has he ever been a scout? Last time I checked he wrote weekly columns on NFL.com and was an analyst on NFL Network.

I didn't think that made you a scout.. I don't think he has ever been a scout...

All you have is the hype train hyping up Newton more and more..It's Cecil Newton's wet dream coming to reality..

Bucky Brooks? the Kick returner? When has he ever been a scout? Last time I checked he wrote weekly columns on NFL.com and was an analyst on NFL Network.

I didn't think that made you a scout.. I don't think he has ever been a scout...

All you have is the hype train hyping up Newton more and more..It's Cecil Newton's wet dream coming to reality..

dude...i just rewinded my dvr on nfl network and verbatim the host leads in with "bucky brooks...the former nfl scout was in san diego..."

Bucky Brooks was an NFL scout for seven years with the Panthers and Seahawks, according to SI.

dude...i just rewinded my dvr on nfl network and verbatim the host leads in with "bucky brooks...the former nfl scout was in san diego..."

The SAME Bucky Brooks who predicted the Steelers to go #7-9?

The SAME Bucky Brooks who had Jason Paul-Pierre going overall #3 in last years draft?

The SAME Bucky Brooks who predicted Navarro Bowman at #20 and Sergio Kindle at #12?

The SAME Bucky Brooks who had Sam Bradford going number #26?

Then he changes his draft around and has Bradford moving 25 spots to #1 in his next mock draft and JPP moving 25 spots down to #28? Is this dude for real?

The dude sucks, he has no clue what hes talking about and evidently when he's called out on it like his 1st mock draft he switches it to normalcy in his very next one. If this dude was a scout I am speechless. He barely could run a normal dig route. Actually I'm not even sure he could run a dig route correctly.

The SAME Bucky Brooks who predicted the Steelers to go #7-9?

The SAME Bucky Brooks who had Jason Paul-Pierre going overall #3 in last years draft?

The SAME Bucky Brooks who predicted Navarro Bowman at #20 and Sergio Kindle at #12?

The SAME Bucky Brooks who had Sam Bradford going number #26?

Then he changes his draft around and has Bradford moving 25 spots to #1 in his next mock draft and JPP moving 25 spots down to #28? Is this dude for real?

The dude sucks, he has no clue what hes talking about and evidently when he's called out on it like his 1st mock draft he switches it to normalcy in his very next one.

do you know how often these draft guys change around their mocks and top guys...mayock was banging the drum about sergio kindle last year as the #12 bpa leading up to the combine...i know...cause i thought he was crazy

i don't really care what you think of bucky brooks...he was in fact a former scout so he must have some idea what he's talking about...more stuff from bucky "all the things coming out of auburn about cam newtons work ethic are solid"

look...i know you don't like cam newton and thats fine i'm just stating what a guy who used to be a scout had to say about the workout he attended...interpret it how you want...

Bucky Brooks was an NFL scout for seven years with the Panthers and Seahawks, according to SI.

I don't know anything about Bucky Brooks being a former NFL scout... I suppose he could've been...

Anyway, the point is he's a member of the media. NFL scouts (that currently work for NFL teams) aren't allowed to attend these type "workouts"...

do you know how often these draft guys change around their mocks and top guys...mayock was banging the drum about sergio kindle last year as the #12 bpa leading up to the combine...i know...cause i thought he was crazy

i don't really care what you think of bucky brooks...he was in fact a former scout so he must have some idea what he's talking about...more stuff from bucky "all the things coming out of auburn about cam newtons work ethic are solid"

look...i know you don't like cam newton and thats fine i'm just stating what a guy who used to be a scout had to say about the workout he attended...interpret it how you want...

I know, I'm not bashing you at all hoops. Its not directed at you, but I've never liked Brooks EVER.

He had Bradford at #26 in his draft then moved him to #1. That makes complete sense. You can even google "Bucky Brooks idiot" and you get a high volume of hits for it.

Back
Top Bottom