can someone post the leaked logo on a helment ? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can someone post the leaked logo on a helment ?

Ben Volin just tweeted Miami will be switching to more of a blue than Aqua color.

newmiamidolphinsuniforms570x503-1.jpg

The one posted by ebozzz is awesome, I would really lobby for this on a plain white helmet and faceguard and ditching the helmet stripes and using the current sunburst. It immediatley upgrades our identity and adds aggression.

dolpogo_zps597b2d5a.jpg

Ben Volin just tweeted Miami will be switching to more of a blue than Aqua color.
BLUE?i hope its not a dark blue.i hope its more like the first team colors we had back in the 70's you know are winning years

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

i wish the new logo was that pretty little angel with the bikin in your posts

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

can someone post her on a helmet :)

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Can someone post her on a helmet the girl from danny6813 avatar giggdy giggdy

This could use a little tweaking but it's the best one I've seen so far. Notice the hidden M

clear.gif

BLUE?i hope its not a dark blue.i hope its more like the first team colors we had back in the 70's you know are winning years

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

i wish the new logo was that pretty little angel with the bikin in your posts

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

can someone post her on a helmet :)

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Can someone post her on a helmet the girl from danny6813 avatar giggdy giggdy

He said a light blue which will resemble the ocean.

My first thought was like yours. It will hopefully be something similar to the 70s color scheme. Hell, use the logo and make us all happy.

I don't know. I think that I could work with this one. I still need to see more but it looks somewhat promising....

attachment.php

This one is by far the best. Would be awesome if they did something like this.

Back
Top Bottom