can someone post the leaked logo on a helment ? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can someone post the leaked logo on a helment ?

I wish I could thank this post ten times.

Why? Who is upset? It looks likes some kind of logo for a sleeping pill or aquatic douche that someone would find on the other end from the maxi pads in Walgreens. The current logo isn't great, let's not make it worse though..yikes. If they simply go with the vintage logo and clean it up (since it is hand drawn and all) that would be fine for me.

Here is a photoshop for you
289CF315C13D4FF397EDB1737CC34EAD10020000-1.jpg

its pretty ironic that youre associating a fish with tampons

Any day now front office...guess they were waiting until after the "garage sale" at the stadium.

I don't know why everyone's so in love with the current logo.....even the old logo outside of tradition. Terrible color combo that you can't wear with anything and a cartoon representation of a wimpy looking Dolphin. Gimme something new!

I don't know. I think that I could work with this one. I still need to see more but it looks somewhat promising....
attachment.php
I think that one is worse then the proposed leaked one!

So far I like this one the best. And the winner in the Miami Heralds contest second. But I think we should leave the damn thing alone. Its ****ing dolphin. How mean can you make a dolphin look.

There may not be a way to make it look meaner, but there is a way to make it look more female

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

I think that one is worse then the proposed leaked one!

I think its the opposite look, tough and angry, not beautiful and majestic

I don't know. I think that I could work with this one. I still need to see more but it looks somewhat promising....

attachment.php

Now this logo actually looks GOOD!

I really like this one, it is MUCH better than most of the others!

Back
Top Bottom