Can we finally put snachez> elli manning to bed ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we finally put snachez> elli manning to bed ?

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
Can we finally put sanchez> eli manning to bed ?

im so sick of hearing how sanchez is a better qb than eli by some of our esteemed jets fans that camp out here. there is no comparison. so lets lock it up and throw away the key. eli is king of all ny qbs.

While we're at it, can we finally but to bed the notion that Alfonso Soriano is better than Josh Hamilton? So tired of that argument.

clear.gif

i dont think nfl fans in general ever thought sanchez was a better qb.

Only a full blown mentally retarded idiot would think Sanchez is better then Manning. The Jets will bring in competition for him (Henne perhaps) and I wouldn't be surprised if Sanchez winds up on the bench.

i dont think nfl fans in general ever thought sanchez was a better qb.

Yeah, but Jests fans still do. After all, Sanchez took the Jests to the AFCCG twice while Eli missed the playoffs the previous two years. That Eli won the SB is simply not on the same level as losing two consecutive AFCCG games ... at least to true green Sanchez lovers.

I think Eli has ended that discussion possibly forever but just one short year ago Sanchez was the better QB, while Eli was throwing away the Giants season sanchez was helping the Jets get back to the title game. Unfortunatately for Mark the Jets D didn't play like the Giants D did this postseason or he's have a SB but Eli has certainly ended any comparisons.

Yeah, but Jests fans still do. After all, Sanchez took the Jests to the AFCCG twice while Eli missed the playoffs the previous two years. That Eli won the SB is simply not on the same level as losing two consecutive AFCCG games ... at least to true green Sanchez lovers.

It's nothing like finishing in last place every year but I did have fun on the runs to the title games.

I think Eli has ended that discussion possibly forever but just one short year ago Sanchez was the better QB, while Eli was throwing away the Giants season sanchez was helping the Jets get back to the title game. Unfortunatately for Mark the Jets D didn't play like the Giants D did this postseason or he's have a SB but Eli has certainly ended any comparisons.

dinosaurs-1.gif

Attachments

• dinosaurs.gif
    dinosaurs.gif
    434.1 KB · Views: 4
Hmmmm. I guess this doesn't qualify for full blown.

Qualifies for full-blown retarded.

LOL @ Sanchez ever being a better than Eli ANY day in his entire life.

2010 Eli throws 25 INTs killing his teams chances to go to the playoffs
2010 Sanchez leads 6 GW drives(including playoffs), Eli leads 1.

Sanchez helps team to doorstep of SB, Eli leads giants to no postseason for 2nd year in a row.

Cool. Sanchez was a better QB for a few games. That happens all the time.

Mark Sanchez was never a better QB than Eli.

Never will be.

Sweet doorstep championships, though.

Back
Top Bottom