Can we finally put snachez> elli manning to bed ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we finally put snachez> elli manning to bed ?

Why compare it to Eli's first two years? We're talking about them as QBs right now.

And? Score more 24 points to beat Pittsburgh and you win. Since they didn't, that's on the offense. Your defense isn't always going to keep you in the game.

He is elite and he did deserve the awards. You say Peyton is a notorious choker (who also didn't deserve his MVP) in his whole career and Archie didn't do anything of significance in his, so what is this Manning name you speak of? You're acting like the name is a farce and these guys haven't done anything to deserve being respected.

The O had us in a position to win, the D failed. The D didn't keep us in the game, the O did.

peyton is the biggest name in the sport even though not the best QB, his name got him his SB MVP and Eli's firrt. Eli deserved this one more than the one 4 years ago but Tuck was the MVP of this game.

The O had us in a position to win, the D failed. The D didn't keep us in the game, the O did.

peyton is the biggest name in the sport even though not the best QB, his name got him his SB MVP and Eli's firrt. Eli deserved this one more than the one 4 years ago but Tuck was the MVP of this game.

To not budge in any of your opinions doesn't make for an engaging conversation. Why was Tuck the MVP? 2 sacks?

The offense did not keep you in the game, they're why you lost. You usually have to score more than 19 points to win a football game. Yes the defense can be blamed for allowed 17 points but the offense can also seeing as how they shot themselves in the foot by trailing 24-3 thus needing a comeback that falls short.

To not budge in any of your opinions doesn't make for an engaging conversation. Why was Tuck the MVP? 2 sacks?

I don't know, 2 sacks plus the play led directly led to the SAFETY. Those 2 points were HUGE, he leads the D in shutting down one of the best O's in the game, has a huge impact play PLUS 2 sacks- how is he not MVP? This wasn't some high scoring battle, it was a defensive game and it was won based on which team played better D and that was the Giants led by Tuck.

The offense did not keep you in the game, they're why you lost. You usually have to score more than 19 points to win a football game. Yes the defense can be blamed for allowed 17 points but the offense can also seeing as how they shot themselves in the foot by trailing 24-3 thus needing a comeback that falls short.

Every game is different, one game you may need 10 pts to win, the next you may need 30. The Giants scored 17 in regulation against SF but thye won the game. The D got us in a huge hole and when the O battled back to make it a game the D couldn't prevent Pitt from getting 2 1st downs to close it out.

I don't know, 2 sacks plus the play led directly led to the SAFETY. Those 2 points were HUGE, he leads the D in shutting down one of the best O's in the game, has a huge impact play PLUS 2 sacks- how is he not MVP? This wasn't some high scoring battle, it was a defensive game and it was won based on which team played better D and that was the Giants led by Tuck.

I thought Brady threw the ball away before Tuck pressured him?

Every game is different, one game you may need 10 pts to win, the next you may need 30. The Giants scored 17 in regulation against SF but thye won the game. The D got us in a huge hole and when the O battled back to make it a game the D couldn't prevent Pitt from getting 2 1st downs to close it out.

The offense's job is to score more points than the defense/ST allowed. You don't do that, it's the collective team's fault. Back to the original topic at hand, Sanchez is better than Manning how?

I thought Brady threw the ball away before Tuck pressured him?

He started throwing it before he saw Tuck but the reason they threw the flag was b/c Tuck hit him. W/o Tuck there's no safety.

The offense's job is to score more points than the defense/ST allowed. You don't do that, it's the collective team's fault. Back to the original topic at hand, Sanchez is better than Manning how?

w/o those 2 STs TOs the Giants only score 10 pts and lose the title game at SF

I didn't say Sanchez is better than manning, I said he was better in 2010.

Wait, you said in another thread he didn't pressure Brady on the safety and that it shouldn't have been called intentional grounding. Which is it?

Wait, you said in another thread he didn't pressure Brady on the safety and that it shouldn't have been called intentional grounding. Which is it?

I said Brady started throwing before Tuck pressured him but the entire reason they called grounding was b/c Tuck hit Brady. It shouldn't have been grounding but it was and it was b/c of Tuck- the real SB MVP

LO****ingL at Sanchez being smacked like Eli did in the 9ers game all year. EL OH ****ING EL.

I said Brady started throwing before Tuck pressured him but the entire reason they called grounding was b/c Tuck hit Brady. It shouldn't have been grounding but it was and it was b/c of Tuck- the real SB MVP
Sorry, all I saw in that post was "I said spin spin spin spin spin spin spin I don't know what I'm talking about."

LO****ingL at Sanchez being smacked like Eli did in the 9ers game all year. EL OH ****ING EL.

that was an average game for Sanchez, he was bat up all year by an OL that played poorly.

Sorry, all I saw in that post was "I said spin spin spin spin spin spin spin I don't know what I'm talking about."

How is that spin? it shouldn't have been a grounding call but they did call it and they called it b/c of Tuck, Tuck also add 2 sacks and helped slow down one of the best offenses in the NFL. If Tuck and his D don't hold down Brady and NE then Eli doesn't have a chance to win that game late.

that was an average game for Sanchez, he was bat up all year by an OL that played poorly.

How is that spin? it shouldn't have been a grounding call but they did call it and they called it b/c of Tuck, Tuck also add 2 sacks and helped slow down one of the best offenses in the NFL. If Tuck and his D don't hold down Brady and NE then Eli doesn't have a chance to win that game late.
Yes it should have been, but I wouldn't expect you to know that considering you can't read a rulebook.

Youre 100% trolling. Thats the most retarded statement Ive ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom