Can we play the photo shop game with Rex Ryan and Jet players? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we play the photo shop game with Rex Ryan and Jet players?

NJuncsBroom-1.jpg

:D That may be what my newborn daughters room looks like in a few years minus the Favre poster as I hated Favre.

Never posted a pic on here. If it turns out wrong my bad in advance.

No problem, but here's how to do it so it will display properly.

When you want to post a link to a pic and have it appear as a pic, after you have hit "reply", find the icon that looks like a tree and click it. You'll get a pop-up that says, "Add an Image." Click the "From URL" tab, and paste the link in the yellow box. I uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box because that part doesn't work for me, but the picture displays fine.

Try and see.

No problem, but here's how to do it so it will display properly.

When you want to post a link to a pic and have it appear as a pic, after you have hit "reply", find the icon that looks like a tree and click it. You'll get a pop-up that says, "Add an Image." Click the "From URL" tab, and paste the link in the yellow box. I uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box because that part doesn't work for me, but the picture displays fine.

Try and see.

I guess its cause I'm on blackberry that its not working for me. Same with the smileys. I apperciate you explaining it to me though.

Back
Top Bottom