Can we talk off-season on a loss week? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we talk off-season on a loss week?

I can hold a grudge as long as people like you pretend to know football and constantly bring up Alabama. You can’t win.

#ROLLETH
You brought 'Bama into this by making it about 'Kwon. Having memory problems yet?

My HTML and Dreamweaver skills are pretty good but idk if Henrick or whoever's running the site now would share the FTPs with me.

Most people are skilled at something. Yours are definitely not at football. Just take that advice and run with it.

Most people are skilled at something. Yours are definitely not at football. Just take that advice and run with it.
If your ceiling at "what you know about" hit as a HS coach then you know very little.

You brought 'Bama into this by making it about 'Kwon. Having memory problems yet?

It had nothing to do with Alabama. It was about Chainkwon and what type of player I said he was. It didn’t matter where he played his college football at. J

Pointing out that he played 4 years at Alabama isn't making it about Alabama.

You’re an idiot through and through.

If your ceiling at "what you know about" hit as a HS coach then you know very little.

Tell me…. If you’re lined up in a 4i and the RB is offset from you, which foot are you jab stepping with? Where are your eyes and where are your hands?

You’re an idiot through and through.
hand-mirror.png

Tell me…. If you’re lined up in a 4i and the RB is offset from you, which foot are you jab stepping with? Where are your eyes and where are your hands?
Inside, watching for the counter, chest plate.

I'm assuming the eyes and hands are post snap as they came after the foot.

If the center and playside guard are kicking your 1T’s ass with a double team, what adjustments do you make?

If the 1T is kicking either of their asses, what adjustments do you make?

What is wrong stepping and when should you use it?

We haven’t even moved off the football yet with these questions. Nothing else matters until you fix these issues. We’ll work our way out as we go.

Right now you’re just trying not to get fired.

Close.

Where are your eyes? Keep in mind you need to be able to keep one arm free. What’s your key to know you need to free up an arm? Which arm?
The guard will be pulling if they're going the other way. On the guard. My inside arm if the guard's pulling. If the T takes a sidestep then it's a pass. My outside. I played DE in HS. I sucked. I wanted to speed rush and pull moves on every play. My position coach loved me because of my versatility while the D coord hated me because I guessed wrong a few times and gave up big runs. They tried me at OLB but we were a sound assignment 4-3 and I kept doing the same **** or just jogging around the pile. I'll give you that.

The guard will be pulling if they're going the other way. On the guard. My inside arm if the guard's pulling. If the T takes a sidestep then it's a pass. My outside. I played DE in HS. I sucked. I wanted to speed rush and pull moves on every play. My position coach loved me because of my versatility while the D coord hated me because I guessed wrong a few times and gave up big runs. They tried me at OLB but we were a sound assignment 4-3 and I kept doing the same **** or just jogging around the pile. I'll give you that.

I made a lot more money building nuclear plants than I ever did coaching.

Now I just consult. I’ll give you that.

If the center and playside guard are kicking your 1T’s ass with a double team, what adjustments do you make?

If the 1T is kicking either of their asses, what adjustments do you make?

What is wrong stepping and when should you use it?

We haven’t even moved off the football yet with these questions. Nothing else matters until you fix these issues. We’ll work our way out as we go.

Right now you’re just trying not to get fired.
I know enough DL play to know you know more than I ever knew and I've forgotten most of it. That doesn't make any difference on the why of this argument but I'll take it as a way to save face and stroke your ego "winning the argument" while also deflecting from the fact it's childish to hold grudges the way you do. This is my second account (first got lost when the site moved servers) and like 4th different screen name. I started hearing about you when we moved here. It used to be all CK, Boomer and Hoops before you and unless I choke on my chicken wings I'll be here for a long while longer. I probably have another 30-40 years left. See you on the other side, Slim.

I know enough DL play to know you know more than I ever knew and I've forgotten most of it. That doesn't make any difference on the why of this argument but I'll take it as a way to save face and stroke your ego "winning the argument" while also deflecting from the fact it's childish to hold grudges the way you do. This is my second account (first got lost when the site moved servers) and like 4th different screen name. I started hearing about you when we moved here. It used to be all CK, Boomer and Hoops before you and unless I choke on my chicken wings I'll be here for a long while longer. I probably have another 30-40 years left. See you on the other side, Slim.

You can’t touch my ego. It’s out of control. I know how good I am and where I got it.

I can hold a grudge unlike anything you’ve seen. Because I don’t care.

I won’t be around here much longer. I’m done with NFL, college football, draft, high school…. all of it. This is my last year. I’m going huntin and fishin.

You and CK and hoops or whoever can have all of it. I already made it clear this was my last ride. All of you can choke on your chicken or float on a feather for all I care.

That’s about as nice as I can be.

See ya. 🖕

Back
Top Bottom