Can we talk off-season on a loss week? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we talk off-season on a loss week?

You can’t touch my ego. It’s out of control. I know how good I am and where I got it.

I can hold a grudge unlike anything you’ve seen. Because I don’t care.

I won’t be around here much longer. I’m done with NFL, college football, draft, high school…. all of it. This is my last year. I’m going huntin and fishin.

You and CK and hoops or whoever can have all of it. I already made it clear this was my last ride. All of you can choke on your chicken or float on a feather for all I care.

That’s about as nice as I can be.

See ya. 🖕
It's been your last year the last few already. I don't care what you doing your last ticking seconds, old man. Good bye.

Whenever I try to talk draft, who to let go, who to ship out, who to sign or extend, lately, I get told nobody cares.

Is it a good time now?

I want a power back, better LBs and returners. Bring the expensive corners back one more year. Let the role-players about to hit FA walk.

Suggestions?
Well, here is the list of available FA's.

You can’t touch my ego. It’s out of control. I know how good I am and where I got it.

I won’t be around here much longer. I’m done with NFL, college football, draft, high school…. all of it. This is my last year. I’m going huntin and fishin.

You and CK and hoops or whoever can have all of it. I already made it clear this was my last ride. All of you can choke on your chicken or float on a feather for all I care.

See ya. 🖕
Take Saban with ya lol.

See ya. 🖕
I can touch your ego, your athletic arrogance pales in comparison to mine because I'm a great athlete and you're an old fart. My soccer team didn't go from last to first when I joined by coincidence, I'm fast as f***. I guess it takes one to know one. You may know more than everyone on this site in terms of the nuances of the game and teaching the sport, but you absolutely suck at evaluating collegiate talent and projecting it to the NFL level, and you're even worse at judging talent once it's in the NFL.

• You went after Trevor Lawrence and essentially called him a fraud. Trevor freaking Lawrence, that's embarrassing and you know it.
  • You rated the 2020 draft class in this order: Tua, Love, Burrow, Herbert. Wow.
  • You've repeatedly disrespected Ryan Tannehill who is a quality starter in this league and always has been. I've always been on that island and believed Tannehill is as good or better than Russell Wilson despite everyone calling me crazy. Don't look so crazy now.
  • You called Jimmy Clausen "THE steal" of the 2010 draft class. Not Gronk in the 2nd, Kam Chancellor in the 5th or Antonio Brown in the 6th. Jimmy freaking Claussen.
  • Love Matt Ryan who is, and always has been an overrated bum. Wasn't even great at B.C for God's sake and I don't even watch college ball.
  • You said that Daniel Jones isn't trash, you said that would be insulting to trash. You also ranked 100 prospects over Daniel Jones, guys like JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Myles Gaskin and a bunch of other guys that probably aren't even in the league anymore. Here are his statistics through his first 50 starts compared to other Giants.
  • You may be right about a lot of things such as Chainkwon, Chris Grier, the entire Miami Dolphins brass. I mean we've been incompetent for over 20 years, everyone knows that. But you are absolutely terrible at evaluating talent, especially at the most important position in sports. What credibility do have when you rank guys like Jordan Love over Burrow and Herbert? Absolutely none.
  • You better be right about the wonderful Tua Tagovailoa over "Sneaky Oregon Justin Herbert". So far that's looking like just another **** prediction of yours, but I pray you're the blind squirrel and Tua is the nut.

NameATTCOMPPCTYDSTDINTRATINGRECORD
Daniel Jones1,6381,04063.510,915573386.019-30-1
Eli Manning1,63890455.210,359705973.727-23
Kerry Collins1,7751,04158.612,107595178.527-23
Dave Brown1,31272655.38,406384769.621-29
Phil Simms1,49777751.910,024605870.523-27
Fran Tarkenton1,34072654.210,102844784.925-25

Last edited:
I can touch your ego, your athletic arrogance pales in comparison to mine because I'm a great athlete and you're an old fart. My soccer team didn't go from last to first when I joined by coincidence, I'm fast as f***. I guess it takes one to know one. You may know more than everyone on this site in terms of the nuances of the game and teaching the sport, but you absolutely suck at evaluating collegiate talent and projecting it to the NFL level, and you're even worse at judging talent once it's in the NFL.

• You went after Trevor Lawrence and essentially called him a fraud. Trevor freaking Lawrence, that's embarrassing and you know it.
  • You rated the 2020 draft class in this order: Tua, Love, Burrow, Herbert. Wow.
  • You've repeatedly disrespected Ryan Tannehill who is a quality starter in this league and always has been. I've always been on that island and believed Tannehill is as good or better than Russell Wilson despite everyone calling me crazy. Don't look so crazy now.
  • You called Jimmy Clausen "THE steal" of the 2010 draft class. Not Gronk in the 2nd, Kam Chancellor in the 5th or Antonio Brown in the 6th. Jimmy freaking Claussen.
  • Love Matt Ryan who is, and always has been an overrated bum. Wasn't even great at B.C for God's sake and I don't even watch college ball.
  • You said that Daniel Jones isn't trash, you said that would be insulting to trash. You also ranked 100 prospects over Daniel Jones, guys like JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Myles Gaskin and a bunch of other guys that probably aren't even in the league anymore. Here are his statistics through his first 50 starts compared to other Giants.
  • You may be right about a lot of things such as Chainkwon, Chris Grier, the entire Miami Dolphins brass. I mean we've been incompetent for over 20 years, everyone knows that. But you are absolutely terrible at evaluating talent, especially at the most important position in sports. What credibility do have when you rank guys like Jordan Love over Burrow and Herbert? Absolutely none.
  • You better be right about the wonderful Tua Tagovailoa over "Sneaky Oregon Justin Herbert". So far that's looking like just another **** prediction of yours, but I pray you're the blind squirrel and Tua is the nut.

NameATTCOMPPCTYDSTDINTRATINGRECORD
Daniel Jones1,6381,04063.510,915573386.019-30-1
Eli Manning1,63890455.210,359705973.727-23
Kerry Collins1,7751,04158.612,107595178.527-23
Dave Brown1,31272655.38,406384769.621-29
Phil Simms1,49777751.910,024605870.523-27
Fran Tarkenton1,34072654.210,102844784.925-25

Somebody rang the idiot bell and you came running. We’re all shocked.

Somebody rang the idiot bell and you came running. We’re all shocked.
Stupid2.jpg

Why don't we talk about Waddle being invisible through 3-4 games now instead? Why 'Kwon? Because you soured on him at 'Bama and someone mocked you after he looked good in his rookie season here? Ahhh! There are and have been much more disappointing 'Bama grads on this team, ty.
In a passing league you are basically forfeiting any opportunity to be an elite defense, when you start Raekwon Davis. It's been obvious since his rookie year, which was not impressive when evaluated based on how it projected to pivotal games against top tier offenses.

I liked the Raekwon pick at the time it was made. But I'm convinced you never fully know a player unless he's on your favorite team. That's why Slimm had the jump on Raekwon in college. I had no idea he was such a klutz with no agility whatsoever, until seeing him with the Dolphins.

I criticized Raekwon throughout his rookie season and took some ridicule for it. Meaningless, other than I remember the user names. The worst analysts think they have to absorb every bit of new information and change opinion accordingly. That was by far the biggest shock I experienced when the internet exploded but I was still living in Las Vegas betting sports. In my terrain nobody cared much about today. Then I turned on the computer and that's all anyone cared about.

After seeing how Shroud played in the semi vs Georgia... He has to be the first QB drafted. No QB played even close to him vs Georgia's defense. 2 very well played semi finals. As far as Miami's draft goes, I am not very excited about it. But I would go heavy on both lines.

After seeing how Shroud played in the semi vs Georgia... He has to be the first QB drafted. No QB played even close to him vs Georgia's defense.

LSU freshman Garrett Nussmeier did in the 2nd half of the SEC Championship Game.

LSU was down 35-10 at halftime. Nussmeier started the 2nd half and basically passed for 300 yards and 2TD’s at nearly an 11 YPA clip.

All in one half of football. LSU finished with 30 points.

They outscored Georgia 20 to 15 in the 2nd half. All due to Nussmeier.

LSU freshman Garrett Nussmeier did in the 2nd half of the SEC Championship Game.

LSU was down 35-10 at halftime. Nussmeier started the 2nd half and basically passed for 300 yards and 2TD’s at nearly an 11 YPA clip.

All in one half of football. LSU finished with 30 points.

They outscored Georgia 20 to 15 in the 2nd half. All due to Nussmeier.
Forgot how well he played in the second half. Well played. I will change it to nobody that is draft eligible and 1 other player played half as well. :p If anything he made the Texans decision harder. They will probably lean Young though.

Forgot how well he played in the second half. Well played. I will change it to nobody that is draft eligible and 1 other player played half as well. :p If anything he made the Texans decision harder. They will probably lean Young though.

Well that’s not entirely accurate either. Georgia’s defense was better last year than it is this year - and teams will consider what Bryce Young did to that defense in the SEC Championship Game last year with a healthy Jameson Williams and John Metchie. They know he had neither the next time he faced Georgia in the national championship game a month later.

Although you’re probably right that Stroud at least gave teams something to consider. Especially since he too ended up losing his best receiver in Marvin Harrison Jr. in that game.

However, it’s apples and oranges when comparing what is actually asked of the two QB’s between Bryce Young and C.J. Stroud. Bryce is asked to do much more in Bill O’Brien’s NFL offense than Stroud is asked to do in his. There are very different levels of responsibility by the QB when comparing those two offenses.

I’m not sure which way I lean yet between Young and Stroud. Although I do believe 3-5 years down the road, Anthony Richardson could be the QB the Texans wish they had picked.

That type of skillset and upside doesn’t come around often. Nor did he have the cast of talent around him that Young and Stroud enjoy. That’s why Richardson doesn’t compare to those two in terms of statistics. Just look at Florida’s offense when Richardson doesn’t play.

He’s a quality kid too. All three of ‘em are.

Back
Top Bottom